OLTL Discussion: Week of July 2nd

• Webmaster

I must be going to hell...

I am actually liking Antonio Vega!!! I haven't liked his candy ass since the Andy days back in the mid-90's.

Here's to Talia and Antonio in 2007. Let's just hope Tonio doesn't do anything that makes me hate him again for another 10+ years.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Is it just me or is "One Life to Live" the lighter of all the ABC soaps? I mean in the sense that it causes you less stress to watch it? Doesn't hurt that the lighting is better as well.

• Webmaster

I'm off, but as of late I've found myself more interested in the soaps. I've been complaining about how much they suck for the last 3 years, so I decided to see the good in them for once. I'm liking "Days of Our Lives," "One Life to Live" and "The Young and the Restless."

I watch "General Hospital" and "All My Children" out of habit, but there are elements I do like from them. "Guiding Light," "As The World Turns" and "The Bold and the Beautiful," are not interesting to me right now. "Passions" is just "Passions."

• Webmaster

I'm kinda digging David and Viki. I must say they are kinda, dare I say, hot!

I know it is weird, but if I were Erika Slezak, I'd be enjoying my storyline right now.

LMAO @ Dorian and Clint.

You just know Higley was fired before she was "fired." The show is fun!!!

Archived