OLTL Discussion: Week of July 2nd

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Ah! Yikes. At least the show has some drama in it and a story like this does play out in real life, where the husband and wife adopt a kid, and the father finds out the true parentage of the kid. Then the wife doesn't reveal to the husband she can not have kids of her own. When everything comes out and all secrets are revealed, we learn the wife is pregnant. Just wait :).

• Members

What I liked today:

Dorian/David/Viki

Seeing David shirtless!!!!!!

Okay:

Thalia (sp?) and Antonio. I really like the actress.

Nash and Jessica.

Roxie and Lindsey.

What I disliked:

Llanview still seemed like a ghost town today, somewhat.

Michael and Marcie...I dunno, I'm just like so over them.

Clint...he just seems so weird, although I love JvD.

Jessica and Marty being friends...WTF? Where did that come from?

Cole and Starr. Where's Blair?

• Members

This is what I hope happens. Marcie finds out that she's pregnant, and at the same time... her marriage is in total limbo because of Micheal's secret.

I like that they are keeping things from each other, finally some "decent" drama for them concerning their marriage.

This is what I hope I don't have to watch, again, but I wouldn't be surprised if they repeated it... because Higley still had input and she seems to like copying herself.

• Members

I liked Jessica and Nash today. I like David/Viki/Dorian/Clint. I enjoy Michael and Marcie a great deal. I really liked that there were so many characters enjoying the holiday today.

I think OLTL is pretty good right now. It has humor.

I really hope Marcie and Michael come out of this. I think the two actors have chemistry. I also think Jess and Nash have chemistry. The show has lacked that.

I like Miles and Marty as a couple and would much prefer them to Marty and John. I'm disappointed that they are doing this to Miles. As far as Jessica and Marty being friends? Big deal. So they are friends. The show needs more friends. There is no problem with that. Marty and Jessica are close in age. Miles is Jessica's uncle. There is nothing wrong with them being friends. It also would be rather strange IMO for Viki and Marty to be chumming around on a holiday. My regret is that Natalie was not at the barbecue.

• Members

So it looks like I missed a decent show today, or at least a fun one. And I didn't record it. O well, I should have stayed home instead of braving the crowds at Ikea.

• Members

Watched the show today and liked alot of what I saw.

I agree. But it's not about the writing or Clint at all. It's just that whenever I see JvD on screen, I automatically think of him as Ross Marler. But thank God OLTL is actually treating him well. What is it with this show for picking up the actors that GL unceremoniously fires (Michael Zaslow, JvD)?

The Viki/David/Dorian/Clint scenes were the highlight of the day. I laughed my ass off when Dorian and Clint walked in on David giving Viki a massage. LMAO!

• Members

I'm not complaining!!! I love his scenes with Viki!!! They ooze chemistry..."Viki Lord Davidson, and all those other names I'm probably forgetting!" I love it!!!!!

Bring on Vavid!!!!

• Members

TOTALLY! I agree it's like Ross where's Blake...oh that's right she's crazy now nevermind!! But I am glad that he's at OLTL and hope they stay committed to this wonderful man for a very longtime!

• Members

I've been feeling gipped lately with Langston and Markko, it's like the writers said "we used them for the prom night musical mess, so now we don't have to follow up on them." That sucks, because they made headway with them, and now it's like nothing. It wouldn't have been that hard to show them at the pool with Starr and Cole... at this point, the only time I stop FF Starr is when she's with Dorian, Marcie, or Langston. Cole and their romance has made her almost unbarable to watch at times.

Archived