OLTL Discussion: Week of July 2nd

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Or someone didn't want to wait for her. Assholes. You don't recast such a pivotal role like that due to all the history involved. This pod is so annoying and I could never see her with a teenage son like this, even if technically I am seeing it.

• Members

I actually like Christina Chambers as Marty. I hated her on SUN as Maria. And I hated her as Molly on ATWT. She was made for the role of Taylor on Spyder Gams, but we saw what MTV did to that gold mine of a show. :( But I'm loving Chambers on OLTL. I never got to actualy see Susan Haskell as Marty, except in clips, so I'm not like the other OLTL fans that seen the best and are made to deal with this replacement. To me, she's good. I hate this storyline that she's involved in with Miles. I liked Miles at first, but they quickly turned him one-dimensional. SUCKS!

• Webmaster

No matter, she can not be friends with that woman!!! I don't hate Marty, I just hate what she has become.

And Dorian just loves her some David ass. Anyone see her catch a peak when he walked away?

• Webmaster

Oh, the show sucks don't get me wrong, but it is more fun than before. The fact that you are even enjoying the David/Viki/Dorian/Clint stuff is proof positive the show is in for a turnaround. I think August will be a good month for the show, especially with the returns for the 10,000th episode.

• Members

It makes no sense what so ever that Jess and Marty are friends. It was in fact Viki that took Marty under her wing when Marty was having so many problems. It would make more sense to me that Marty would have been over Viki's instead of Jessica's.

I totally love Viki and David together. They are extremely fun to watch and I love that David brings out that funny side of Viki, I really hate to see David leave. Still not liking Dorian and I am beginning to not care for Clint at tall. It's making it very hard for me to want him back with Viki. UGH.

Horny Starr is just to freaky for me.

Loved the scenes with Michael, Marcie, Lindsay and Roxy. But I do not like the secrets that Marcie and Michael are keeping from each other, don't see how that is going to end good for them.

Archived