Y&R: Who Should Replace LML, When The Time Comes?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe Kent and Bloom wanted these pointless changes, but I doubt Bill Bell co-signed this and if he did, It was because he didnt know any better. This sounds like something LML wanted and she enlisted her two bitches, Bloom and Kent, to go about doing it for her.

• Members

Yes, I have seen Amber on Y&R and I'm thrilled she's on. She is not just great but I LOVE her on Y&R. It's one of the reasons I watch it every day & love what I'm seeing. Other than the Sheila debacle I have little or nothing to complain about on Y&R. Days and other shows, different story. I suspect I'll be complaining a lot less about B&B soon.

• Members

As sad as this sounds, LML is going to stay on Y&R for a long time. I want those old times to return, but it seems unable to happen. I've stopped watching because it became really bad, and maybe I should start watching B&B. The arrival of Kay Alden, Janice Ferri Esser and other writers from Y&R will make B&B an amazing show. Even OLTL, AMC, DOOL is more interesting than Y&R lately. I'm sad to see the show like this because I had a lot of respect for the show and now I lost it. I'll rejoin the show as soon as things start changing for the better. I'll only read what's on (mostly because I'm interested in seeing how Jana will fare in Genoa City again).

Archived