Days:NBC Text Message spoilers

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These sound good. I wonder if that ticking clock has something to do with the "ticking time bomb" that was mentioned in the Bo and Hope spoilers? I wonder if it's a bomb or some "Zero Hour" type plot. Days could do a big cliffhanger and blow up a building during a big event or something. It would be the perfect Wimbledon cliffhanger that could involve the cast.

Love that Stefano spoiler too. I am thinking the Brady's accidentally killed one of their own in Colleen too. This sounds so much better then the summer previews made them out to be. I think Days just needs to stop giving out long-term spoilers. The long term ones that sound good end up bad and the long term ones that sound bad turn out good :lol:

• Members

What if the ticking alarm clock has anything to do with the boat that Grandpa Shawn was bequeathed at Stefano's will reading in 2002. When Grandpa Shawn received the toy boat, there was something ticking inside and everyone believed that there was a bomb inside. Hmm... DAYS got us asking questions that we can't have definite answers to just yet. They have arrived!

• Members

Good thinking, Drew. That could very well be it. It's interesting if it is.

As for Grandpa Shawn's sister, I thought it was Molly too but they only mentioned her a few times around 2000 or so and they never did anything with it. They may have decided to change the name or maybe this is another sister.

Archived