Days: Doug & Julie airdates

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are those their only airdates? Are they only being brought back for a short-term? When I heard they were being brought back, I was thinking they were going to be on a John Aniston type deal.

• Members

ok, more people to support Sami and Lucas, Belle/Shawn/Phillip Nick/Jeremy/Jett/Stephanie...

"Doug and Julie go to check out Doug's place after 30 years missing...Julie opens a door and falls to her death, doug cant bare to live w/o her and jumps in after"

-Ken Corday wow yes i love this, picturing it can all happen within the first 10 min of the episode then focus the majority on Nick and the gang...with NEW characters Susie, Candy, Lucy, Henry they are children from ummm Sandy Horton and nother love child of Bill's...lol yes they will embark on a new mission and uhhh we will bring back Vivian to read a letter. because she is the only translator in town.

• Members

If Hogan did that, I would quit DAYS and I mean it. Although I wouldn't put it past that bastard.

Leave it to Sheffer and Corday to promote the hell out of Doug and Julie's return and promise to have them as an active part in this storyline only for them to appear in 10 episodes. :angry:

• Members

I figured as much. With Days bringing back so many big characters, I knew Doug and Julie would be a limited run but that is always the case most of the time. The only difference is they are telling us ahead of time when they will appear. The only time Doug and Julie have been on consistently in recent years for a long period of time was 2004-early 2005 when Doug was "dead" and JER used Julie alot. Right after the holidays, they disappeared again.

Corday said they would be active in this story. He never said they were staying for good or for a long period of time. For once, he kept this mouth shut so fans can't take shots at him for this. The guy is a liar but, for once, his hands are clean here. I agree that we are lucky we see them at all, especially in the summer.

I can't wait to see them though. Should be fun.

• Members

Aren't Susan Seaforth Hayes and Bill Hayes on recurring by choice though? If that's the case, I can see why do only do limited runs. I know Susan said in an interview in 2005 that she enjoys appearing on both Days and Y&R from time to time, so the only way she could do that is by not having a contract by choice.

Archived