Days:New Promo clip

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE IT, i 'm so freaking excited for Stefano...And we got Doug and Julie as well, with Hope...The still shots of Joseph, Thaao, James, Peter, Kristian, and Ali are a great touch...hopefully Drake and Deidre will get added in soon...

• Members

I'd like to know how Doug & Julie fit into all of this (besides the story behind Doug's house) and why would Julie of all people get a letter explaing the history behind why the Brady's and DiMera's hate one another?

Anyway, FANTASTIC promo and I agree with all of you, NBC better promote the hell out of all of this.

• Members

Neither of them are Bradys. LOL. But I know what you mean. BTW, sucks to be Roman, doesn't it?

I think we will find out soon how they fit into all of this and I'm pretty sure that is probably just Sami's letter they are reading. It's yellow just like the one Sami had the other day.

But OMG yayayyayayayayyayayay for the still shots and Stefano being back FINALLY.

• Members

I won't name names, so nobody say anything else...

But I had to inform everyone who's interested to pay close attention to SoapNet!

I was just watching Days on the network, and they had a promo showing several clips of the big return! It looked scandalous and YUMMY!

Who else saw it?!

• Members

Absolutely fantastic promo!

Okay, first... did anyone notice "the letter" in the background of the title shots? I loved it! Very personalized, solely for this story, and I love it.

Joe Mascolo looks delicious!

And I suppose we finally name a name for this storyline.

Not "Final Feud" or anything fancy. Just a simple "Bradys vs. DiMeras: THE REVEAL!" It's cool. A little plain, but I can dig simplicity. Bring it on!

One question though: WHERE ARE JOHN & MARLENA, DAMN IT!?

Archived