Days:New Promo clip

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For anyone who can't watch it, here's a transcript...

"On Days of Our Lives, a letter reveals a family secret..."

We see Bo, Hope, Julie and Doug at the Brady Pub. On the table is a letter, and Julie slams her hand down on it.

HOPE: "Stefano's father had his heart broken?"

"This week, a lifelong enemy... returns."

We see Sami and EJ in the back of what looks like an ambulance, with a bed beside them. EJ pulls the plastic cover up, revealing Stefano underneath.

STEFANO: "What do you want?"

SAMI: "Peace! Between our families."

STEFANO: "The can never... be an end to the vendetta."

"And the biggest story of the summer begins."

We see shots of Stefano, Tony, EJ, Bo, Hope and Sami at the end, with a promotional shot of Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) at the end looking into the camera as he says, "It's good to be back."

"The Brady's versus the DiMera's... THE REVEAL."

We see a customized title at the end that reads "Bradys vs. DiMeras: The Reveal!" with closeup shots of the letter in the background. It looks fascinating!

• Members

Here's the promo that aired on SoapNet with slightly different scenes.

"On Days of Our Lives, Joseph Mascolo returns to torment the residents of Salem..."

We see the same scene with Sami/EJ revealing Stefano's face while they sit at his bedside, in the back of what looks like an ambulance or something.

"...as the villainous king of crime, Stefano DiMera!"

Then, we see Tony and Stefano grasping one another's hands (lovingly, I guess, LoL) in the new DiMansion living room.

After that, we see Stefano standing up in the living room of the new DiMansion. Not in a bed... standing up. Is he faking his illness?

Anyway, he has a drink in his hand at the end and toasts in the air, "Hello to Salem... it's good to be back!"

• Members

Yeah, and in the promo on SoapNet, it shows him standing at DiMansion... not in a bed or hooked up to tubes. None of that. He's just standing up with a drink in his hand saying how good it is to be back.

I call his bluff! LoL

• Members

Can't wait for the reveal, and yes "it's good to be back" was a great touch. I loved having the letter in the background, real nice. This is only the first week of the reveal, so hopefully more characters will be in promo's as the weeks go by.

I will have to keep my eyes open for the one on SoapNet.

Archived