Days:New Promo clip

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm reading some of the replies to the promo on the NBC website... it's amazing, some of the people have never even seen Stefano! They're like, "Who is that man with the scary voice?" LoL!

Here's a very excited fan... I love that people who've never seen Stefano before will finally get to see him! I only hope he's not immobilized and sick the entire time. He needs to be up and about, causing all the drama and havoc! Not some sick man on his deathbed.

"wow i didn't know what e was saying until now..."there will never be an end to the vendetta." Oh my god this is the first time I've ever heard or seen him and i think he's amazing!!...How'd they get past tony?"

"Holy **** Stefano is scary and his voice sounds so creepy!"

• Members

I think it would be awesome if they would cover all of the DiMeras' past evil deeds against the Bradys, with flashbacks and everything. Then Stefano could reveal how everything was connected in one master plan.

• Members

Wow...I'm late to the party.

This promo is brilliant. I love the new shots at the end of Bo, Hope, Sami, EJ, Tony, and Stefano. That must be what Thaoo was referring to. I love Stefano saying his classic "It's good to be back." Haven't seen the Soapnet promo. Hope someone will post it on youtube or something. I have a feeling Stefano may be faking too. Either that or Willow's baby will save him or something. I just love all this intrigue and suspense.

This all looks so good. I love the letter in the background of the Days of our Lives label too. Just fantastic.

• Members

Hey Cindy,

Thanks for doing this. I just downloaded it and can't stop watching it. LOL. Is it all right if I upload your clip to YouTube (and credit you of course) just to make it easier for people to watch it?

edited: Never mind. I saw you already have a YouTube account.

Archived