ALL: Temp Recasts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The best Temp in my eyes has to be Robert Montano, actually. He mastered " The Kamar", which includes quivering your lip, yelling out loud to avoid crying, etc. The voice and the manerisms just remind me of Kamar De Los Reyes. The worst temp actor or actress ever would have to be Chris Beteem as Nikolas. I just wasn't feeling him.

• Members

Acyually that was Sarah Aldrich who played Vicki in 97 and that wasnt temp. It was long-term its just the show didnt like her and let her go and brought back HT..

Actually the same goes for the connor switch in 97 when they fired ART and brought in Susan Batten, she signed a long-term deal but was fired a few months later due to fan reaction

• Members

I agree!! I also liked Nick Stabile as Fox.

Other favorites:

Sofia Landon as Donna on AW

Marj Dusay as Vivian on DAYS (hard to replace Louise Sorel, but she did a good job)

Thomas Gibson as Sam on AW

And the worst (not meant to be temp but she was anyway!!!)...

The Very Experienced Charity Rahmer as Belle on DAYS

• Members

Best Temp Re-cast ----- Robert Montano as Antonio on ONE LIFE. He did a great job and should get the role if Kamar de los Reyes were to leave the show (in some ways he's better). Christine Jones did a good job as Viki back a few years ago when she filled in for Erika Slezak. Jones also did ok as a temp Tracy Quartermaine on GH. Chris Beetem also did good as Nikolas on GH.

Worst Temp Re-cast------ I agree with Soapsuds, that Susan Batten was horrible as ATWT's Connor Walsh. Charity Rahmer was horrible as Belle Black on DAYS as well. Also Ken Kenitzer who filled in as Kevin Buchanan on ONE LIFE a few years ago, was also horrible.

Archived