ALL: Temp Recasts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't remember there being any good reason for firing ART. She was sassy. Anyone remember the long-haired blond dude she had an affair with around that time? I was like, 11 then but I remember hE really boiled my potato.

• Members

It doesn't seem most people are getting the point of this thread is for TEMP Recasts, actors who come in for another actor who is sick or maternity leave. A lot of ppl are putting down people who were actually just BAD recasts.

• Members

Ken Kenitzer wasn't a temp Kevin recast. He was cast to play Kevin full time, it's just that TPTB realized quickly after he was hired that they made a mistake and they got rid of him fast.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

For those who still can watch PASSIONS did they notice that Fancy was temp recast with the actress who played AMY on SUNSET BEACH. I thought that actress had disappeared

How did she do

and even though shes not temp the new actress playing Marianna on GH should not have been hired. They should have kept the original.

anyone else with any best/worst temporary recasts?

• Members

Terrell Anthony replaced Michael E Knight as Tad in 1990 when MEK had some health problem to deal with. A total miscast. I think Anthony was dating Cady McClain at the time. Also bad was the actor whose name escapes me (he played Jim LeMay on GL) as a temp Dimitri recast after Nader was fired.

• Members

Anthony Adabbo (sp?)is his name. He was on GL as Jim and B&B too dont rember the charcter

I remmeber him as Dimitri totally miscast but I think AMC planned top write both Alex and Dimitri out and knew AA would be short-term

Archived