Days:Soapdom's Sneakier peeks for wk of 6/4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait for Doug and Julie to show up in Salem, as I just know that Doug will be revealed as the father of Willow's baby! How will Julie and Doug get through the latest threat to their relationship? Will Julie be able to be a mother to the baby she thought she would be a great grandmother, and a great aunt to!? Will Shawn be able to deal with the fact that both he and his grandfather had sex with the woman? Summer loving on Days of Our Lives!!! :)

• Members

I'm excited for Doug and Julie. Again, seeing these two will be such a breath of fresh air. I hope they have something to do with this boost in airtime they're supposedly receiving this summer.

• Members

Doug & Julie have Claire. They're keeping her hidden away until they can figure out who's the bigger screwup- Shawn or Phillip. In the meantime they have her earning her keep in pageants.

I hope they tone Julie down a bit this time, 'cause she annoyed the crap out of me before. Not as over-the-top as...others, but pretty darn close.

• Members

didnt they fish enough salem residence from the ocean....Bo and Jen??? I hope they dont have Clair i hope Victor has her..or Tony. I hope Doug and Julie get a storyline Julie is awsome, but i agree she needs to be tonned down a bit.

• Members

I'm sorry, but on the one hand, it'd be cute if they had Claire. On the other? Corday's an ASS. From all we've heard, I would think that MOST fans thought sure Alice would bite the big one and that would lure Doulie back to Salem. It figures, however, that it'd be something (sweet) but not BIG like that, and just has to do with Shawn and Belle... GAG ME with an enema!!

• Members

I have to agree with JER.

I don't think spoilers have indicated anythong of it, but I think Alice is making her way to heaven this summer, hence the return of Doug and Julie. Once that is all taken care of, yep, they'll be Ciara's babysitters.

Archived