DAYS: Thursday, May 17th!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is no way I can see Susan Banks as EJ Wells' mother. I want him to belong to Tony and Anna. It would be easier to accept a redeemed EJ (for me) if he wasn't Stefano's child at all.

Kenny, it was the Mardevil picture that made my hair stand on end. That was too much of a shock to open up ...... argh. I found some old soap mags the other day and will scan some pics soon to share.

• Members

But still, after all they've been through, even I had to roll my eyes that Hope asked Billie to babysit. Don't get me wrong, I love Pinson and Alfonso in scenes together but they've been through the wringer. It's nice Billie and Hope are getting along but it's pretty much out of the blue, IMO. Especially when Hope has Caroline to babysit as well.

• Members

I'm a true fan of Days, but I've tuned out due to bad writing before.

Just because I love the show for what it is at its best, it doesn't mean that I'm going to sit around and waste my time when it's written by a hack. I'll still love it for what it was, can and should be... but I don't have any reason to watch a show if I'm getting no enjoyment out of it. The blame for me tuning out when it's bad doesn't lie on my shoulders -- it lies on theirs. Their fault!

I'm, perhaps, the biggest Days fan in existance, but I'll be the first to admit when she show sucks and I'll react accordingly. I want the show to be the best it can be... I'll never just suck up any garbage that's spewed at me just because that's what 'a true fan' would do.

JMO.

As for the Hope/Billie scenes today, I'm looking forward to them. I think it'll really allow the characters to grow and move on from previous plot mistakes. They'll probably never be best friends, but they know each other very well and if they could just move past their histories, they could become quite close. It doesn't have to happen, but it'd be nice. One thing I'd like to see, though, is Billie offering an olive branch to Hope rather than constantly having it the other way around. Hope's never done anything wrong to Billie, but Billie's made plenty of mistakes by Hope. It should be her OFFERING babysitting services rather to Hope rather than Hope mentioning it first. Who knows, though? It might play out that way, LoL

Archived