DAYS: Thursday, May 17th!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really great show today!

Philip gave me the chills when he was telling Claire that it was peaceful under the water. Then I laughed out loud at the comment about jumping overboard with their child. Then when Belle comforted him I was like Mmmm OK..Where is this going and I think I actually want to see it!

Good Stuff!

The Island of Hawtness was still HAWT!...But I'm ready for Kayla to get there!

I'm not feeling the Billie /Hope scene. To much water under the bridge there for Hope to randomly call Billie to babysit. Billie's reason for wanting to go to the Island was lame. Cuz she cares about STEVE!...Yeah Right!

Lumi's bickering was cute but I hate the forced laugh. Masion Blanche huh?...I'm game!

• Members

:lol: You knew they'd screw up somewhere!

I was only able to catch the last segment of today's show.

I love the little partnership between Hope and Billie. That was a nice touch.

The preview look good for tomorrow. Is it me, or does Celeste sound like she wants Stefano to survive? Belle falls into Philip's arms and I get a glimpse of what could be PHELLE! :D And I can't wait to see Lucas and Sami battle off EJ at New Orleans.

• Members

Philip had some scary moments today. I'm glad he and Belle talked things through, but I've thought a couple other times that they were going to work out some kind of compromise custody agreement and then Philip backtracks. He did do a good job explaining the "why" of some of his actions but also makes me angry with Victor--he should have made sure his son got psychiatric help for his PTSD instead of encouraging a custody fight.

Bo and Steve--awesome! I loved their scenes, and Steve was pretty scary himself. When he pulled out that gun and kind of rubbed it against his cheek I didn't know what he was going to do next. Time for Kayla to arrive. She needs to get there before the typhoon.

While I loved Hope and Billie's scenes, they didn't really make a whole lot of sense to me. I would like them to be friends because I love both of them, but I don't think it's realistic because of all their past history--but this isn't real life, so I guess I'll suspend belief. And Billie's wanting to get involved in the island thing because she used to be hot for Steve doesn't really work for me either. However, I love the idea of Billie and Hope teaming up in the Brady/Dimera war!

Maison Blanche--oh, the memories! One of my favorite storylines. It's good to be back!

• Members

Belle and Philip were awesome today. Little Claire has taken to Philip and was just so cute with him. It seemed that Belle and Philip were making some amends until she picked up that phone and called Shawn. For the life of me, I cannot see how she thinks he is her hero. He is such a dunce and she really isn't. The coming days should be fun.

Since I wish Billie were gone for good, I have nothing to say about the ridiculous plot today.

The men on the island were fab but I cannot piece from today to what is coming up. That is what I'm looking forward to.

The air of impending mystery was heavy when Sami started to read the letter and had the foreman confirm that the house was the DiMera's and it is Maison Blanche. Fan me. I am so excited about this summer story.

• Members

so....

Sami & Lucas were awsome. they were cute and funyn and romantic. i love them together. and i loved them finding the box and dimera name and all that greatness. and wow sami looks major preg. i wonder if its twins. she herself is a twin. doesnt than thing like "run in the family"?

Shawen Bo & Steve. the island crap is lame and needs to end by SN & PR make anything watchable. and BB holds his own in scenes with those two. Looks the island crap is ending soon tho. so thats great. but man PR & BB have such an amazing father/son chem.

Philip & Belle... swoon!! i LOVE them! i ahev awlays loved them and today i rememberd why. JKJ & MM have the chem and look good together. however so do BB&MM and i like BB & JKJ chem as rivals. so i think im falling into that shelle triangle love. to abd belle ALWAYS runs back to her "hero" shawn.

Hope & Billie. OMFG!! more char growth? more relationship growth?! i loved it. and i loved that Hope called Billie. i mean, hope is billies daughters step mom and the two do need to get along and what not. plus KA is almost watchable in scenes with JP. i kinda want them to become friends.

oh ,man imw atching belle & philip right now and i freakin love them!!

yum!! brian datillo shirtless :} and all sweat coverd with tools. sexyness!!

now is DAH-mira or DI-mera or dah-marah ... wtf?! everyone ont he show says it diff.

• Members

DAYS continues to move along quite nicely, with yet another STELLAR episode with some great character moments.

For the first time in I think since the story started, I actually felt bad for Philip and understood where he was coming from. JKJ has improved SO much since his last stint. The Belle/Philip scenes were the stand-out of the episode.

Loved that the current writing team is trying to mend the Billie/Hope rivalry, its about time they buried the hatchet (despite how MASSIVELY whorish and c*nty Billie has been to Hope). I have definetly enjoyed Billie alot more since Reilly left the show and if she ends up on the right side of this feud and actually has a positive impact or maybe even some self-sacrafice, I may be able to get behind this character again.

The Tinda Lau scenes were good, Reckell and Nichols work SO well together. At the same time though, I am anxiously awaiting the end of this story and the end of annoying and not needed Gabby!

The LUMI scenes were good....I am definetly intrigued with this upcoming story and of course the return of Maison Blanche (Red Brick...who gives a f*ck...honestly people) is a huge step in the right direction for this show.

Great show!

• Members

The place burned down and was rebuilt. It was then ravaged during Katrina so perhaps the bricks are different for those reasons? Makes sense to me.

Very good episode.

JKJ shined today. The man has improved so much and great writing for these two today. Finally we see motivation and emotion out of Philip. I totally could understand his points and he does have chemistry with Martha. I like how Belle, Shawn, and Philip all are realizing the mistakes made and how screwed up things got. I also liked the chilling beginning to the Philip/Belle scenes and Belle wondering if he was going to jump with Claire.

Steve/Bo is always good. Reminds me of the old Days. Glad the island is moving along. BB is playing Shawn's desperation well.

Billie/Hope was fantastic. KA and JP work well together and I am so happy that the writers are slowly ending their feud. They should never be buddy buddy but I like how they were today, especially the "we will get a chance to kick EJ's butt" line. I hope Billie is a part of upcoming story this summer too. The babysitting angle was a bit off but the scenes were good otherwise.

Sami/Lucas was good too. Liked their banter and that cajun guy was quite funny IMO. I liked how they found the box and saw the name "Dimera" and then learned whose house it was. Intriguing and suspenseful.

Tomarrow looks good as well.

Archived