DAYS: Thursday, May 17th!

• Members
"Days of Our Lives"

Thursday, May 17th!

Susan2.jpg

VirtualEden.jpg

That's right, y'all! I've succeeded, once again, in creating the beloved daily 'Days' thread! You can get mad, pout, stomp your feet or pound your fists, but it's not going to change a thing. I'm just too quick for you!

To anyone who feels otherwise? Well, you're just mean... mean... mean!

Meanwhile, the "Virtual Eden" picture is just for you, Shawn! :P

Also, don't forget that Thaao Penghlis is having a live blog session tonight on NBC.com at 7PM/EST! For those of you who want the latest scoop, don't be late!

DISCUSS, Y'ALL! :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pinson looked hot at the wedding didn't she? Yummm. Alfonso was great during the wedding but they haven't dolled her up this week :( Either way, Sweeney will brighten things up :)

I've seen the show and the Pinson/Alfonso scenes were good. Actually the entire show was good. JKJ was chilling. I like this dark Philip.

• Members

Damn!! :lol:

What's next? Is someone going to start the daily threads in advance before the week even starts so they can be the one to do it? I think we need to have a rule. No daily threads started before like...8AM or something :lol: .

I love seeing these old pics though. Keep them coming!!

This episode looks great. I have noticed KA looking much better lately. She always tends to be up and down like that. There are periods where she looks dragged out and periods where she looks amazing. Can't wait for her and Pinson. It's great when they get along as characters!!

• Members

I wasn't jealous :lol: .

I don't even care if I start one. I remember a time when I was the only one starting one around here.

It may be Thursday but it is kind of early and, sometimes, spoilers could be tossed out too which may ruin the show for some.

I don't care though. I was just kidding around with my post :)

Archived