Y&R Spoiler: Gloria's Friend, Evan and More

• Members

Here's some spoilers I found interesting:

To get what he wants, Evan will use Gloria's dirty secrets and past against her

Jill becomes leery of Gloria and it pays off when she uncovers Gloria's devious deeds

Amber's trashy past comes back to bite her in the butt

Someone will have the last laugh at Amber's expense

Jack will find himself being there for Phyllis more and more

• Members

Thanks for posting these! :)

If Jill finds out what all Glo-Ho has done, she should feel like a complete ass. Hopefully, this will set up a HUGE fued between the two, and I bet Glria will blame Jill and everyone else for what she did.

• Members
If Jill finds out what all Glo-Ho has done, she should feel like a complete ass. Hopefully, this will set up a HUGE fued between the two, and I bet Glria will blame Jill and everyone else for what she did.

Oh come-on.

Remember the HUGE, LIFE-CHANGING confrontation Jill had with Kay when her secret came out? Yeah, right.

If LML is worse in anything than pacing and contrieved storytelling it's climaxing her stories. So far it has all been a huge let-down. Can't think of ANY good reveal/confrontation.

This sounds good on paper but will be pure crap on-screen. Mark my words.

• Members
Oh come-on.

Remember the HUGE, LIFE-CHANGING confrontation Jill had with Kay when her secret came out? Yeah, right.

If LML is worse in anything than pacing and contrieved storytelling it's climaxing her stories. So far it has all been a huge let-down. Can't think of ANY good reveal/confrontation.

This sounds good on paper but will be pure crap on-screen. Mark my words.

Speaking of which, did I miss a confrontation between Dru and Phyllis over Phyllis' involvement in the Carmen stuff?

• Members

Latham has shown that she loves Gloria, not so much Jill, so I'm pretty sure they will just dumb down Jill in favor of Gloria. I don't even think Latham knows how fierce Jill is because she doesn't care a bout the history of the show.

I'm sure there will be a good episode or two, but no follow through.

• Members
Jack needs to keep his ass AWAY from Phyllis and worry about comforting his own wife.

AGREED! Besides I'm still hoping Nick is truly "dead" and a glorious Phick reunion is in the works by the end of the year....

As for GloHo I hate the bitch and the sooner she leaves this show the better. I can't believe John is gone and this golddigger is STILL on Y&R and even WORSE shes become a central character on the show. A complete abomination. Y&R to me represents class and elegance. Now we have to deal with trashy trailer park losers like GloHo and that skank Amber....higly irregular.

• Members
AGREED! Besides I'm still hoping Nick is truly "dead" and a glorious Phick reunion is in the works by the end of the year....

As for GloHo I hate the bitch and the sooner she leaves this show the better. I can't believe John is gone and this golddigger is STILL on Y&R and even WORSE shes become a central character on the show. A complete abomination. Y&R to me represents class and elegance. Now we have to deal with trashy trailer park losers like GloHo and that skank Amber....higly irregular.

We'll have some PHICK and then Latham will turn around, throw some monkey-wrenched crap storyline and put Nick and Sharon back together, and then Jack and Phyllis.

• Members

Glo needs be dead and John alive.They always kill the wrong people.I would rather have had Victor on the plane than Nick.

Archived