Y&R Spoiler: Gloria's Friend, Evan and More

• Members

Here's some spoilers I found interesting:

To get what he wants, Evan will use Gloria's dirty secrets and past against her

Jill becomes leery of Gloria and it pays off when she uncovers Gloria's devious deeds

Amber's trashy past comes back to bite her in the butt

Someone will have the last laugh at Amber's expense

Jack will find himself being there for Phyllis more and more

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting these! :)

If Jill finds out what all Glo-Ho has done, she should feel like a complete ass. Hopefully, this will set up a HUGE fued between the two, and I bet Glria will blame Jill and everyone else for what she did.

• Members

Oh come-on.

Remember the HUGE, LIFE-CHANGING confrontation Jill had with Kay when her secret came out? Yeah, right.

If LML is worse in anything than pacing and contrieved storytelling it's climaxing her stories. So far it has all been a huge let-down. Can't think of ANY good reveal/confrontation.

This sounds good on paper but will be pure crap on-screen. Mark my words.

• Members

Latham has shown that she loves Gloria, not so much Jill, so I'm pretty sure they will just dumb down Jill in favor of Gloria. I don't even think Latham knows how fierce Jill is because she doesn't care a bout the history of the show.

I'm sure there will be a good episode or two, but no follow through.

• Members

AGREED! Besides I'm still hoping Nick is truly "dead" and a glorious Phick reunion is in the works by the end of the year....

As for GloHo I hate the bitch and the sooner she leaves this show the better. I can't believe John is gone and this golddigger is STILL on Y&R and even WORSE shes become a central character on the show. A complete abomination. Y&R to me represents class and elegance. Now we have to deal with trashy trailer park losers like GloHo and that skank Amber....higly irregular.

Archived