OLTL: Farah Fath joins cast!

• Members

Farah's Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

an announcement...

I believe I stated earlier that my goal was to be working again by the fall...well I am back to work this September. haha. Goals CAN be achieved! I have inked a multi-year deal with the ABC soap opera "One Life to Live". It is NOT for the role of "Sarah Roberts" as it has been reported. I was considered for that part but the execs have decided to write a role just for me. Which is why I wont start taping for a few months. I am SO honored and excited. I left "Days" because I craved some change in my life and this is going to be some serious change! I mean...I have to move to New York for starters...

So here is my plan :)

Next month I am going to have an estate sale. I am going to try and sell everything I own. Everything from my bedroom suit to my toaster to even Torie's car...

Then, Torie and I are going to pack up my car with only our best clothes, our yorkies, dog food, and people food...oh and toiletries of course. We will make our first ever cross country road trip to Kentucky. We are searching for places we want to stop at, like the Grand Canyon, Tulsa, OK (hometown of Hanson) (jk, thats NOT why we wanna go to Tulsa!....maybe a little...) and that's all I can think of right now...

We are planning on arriving in Lexington sometime the last week of June. And after 8 years of living away from home, I'll finally have the opportunity to have an extended stay :) I cannot tell you how happy I am to say I am going to be home for 2 months. It's something I've need for a long time now. To just be able to go visit my Grandparents whenever I want is a wonderful feeling...as corny as it sounds!

So that is that...to sum it all up, I'll only be living in LA for another 5 weeks or so. Then I'll be in KY for the summer and it's off to NYC in September!

To be honest, I've never really liked New York...lol....but I'm confident it will grow on me. I'll have my sister with me and we can have fun anywhere! Also, I've locked Heather Lindell (x Jan DAYS) in as my new roommate! She's a riot so there's no way I wont like living there!

Anyway, I've typed enough. Thank you guys for being loyal and patient. I'll be back on your screens in the fall. So enjoy your summer like I'm going to, then we all have to buckle down and learn a new soap opera!! (for those who dont watch it...)

Love,

Farah

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHH

I'm done....I'm really done.....I just got rid of this [!@#$%^&*] girl from DAYS, now she's coming to OLTL. [!@#$%^&*] A!!!!

<_<

• Members

Hey, you never know, she might be great on 'OLTL!' Kirsten Storms sure became more tolerable on GH -- then again, I don't follow GH, so perhaps that has something to do with it. :P

• Members

Let's see...

A role tailor-made, JUST FOR HER? How exciting!

What kind of role would she be perfect for, though?

Crackwhore?

Celebutante wannabe?

Skank who sleeps with her best friend's man?

Oh, hell... it's too hard to choose. They're all so perfect for her! I say they combine all three qualities and name the character Trixie!!

Archived