OLTL: Farah Fath joins cast!

• Members

Not surprising. Frons loved that teen set for Days. If not for the Kirsten/Farah falling out, I bet she would be on GH by now. The fact they created a role for her is disturbing. My sympathies to OLTL fans. Higley probably wanted her too as she was the HW on Days who brought Mimi out of the background and paired her and Rex (another reason to hate her).

This is yet another reason why I won't be going back to watching OLTL everyday anytime soon.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What happened to the "wait and see before you judge" mentality? LoL You're so harsh on OLTL! She might be great on a New York-based soap, in a new role. I'm serious in saying that, too. Its not probable, but not altogether impossible.

• Members

I wonder what role she'll play. Also wonder what character will she be tied too? A sister for Britney? Hope not. A sister for Langston? It might be ok, but I'd rather have Langston's mother. A relative of Lindsay's? I predict she'll be a younger sister to Tate. What we do NOT need is another new character. They should've cast her as Sarah Roberts or not cast her at all IMHO.

• Members

Wow, I guess if you've been on a soap any time within the past year, you're considered a hot ticket and any other soap will want to snatch you up. At least we know she won't be back at DAYS!

It'd sure be interesting to hear the full story on the friendship of Farah, Kirsten, and Alexis Thorpe. When Farah shamelessly sent in a photo of herself to PerezHilton.com, the comments were *quite* interesting. One of them mentioned that Kirsten has had multiple abortions. There was alot of other cattiness too.

• Members

Wow, I had actually heard that too, but not from Perez. There must be something to it. Perhaps it explains her fluctuating weight while she was on Days. One month, chubby face... the next month, thin.

• Members

Another new character? Goodness, I would care if she was the best actress in the world... I'm tired of the new characters on the show.

Agree! My first thought was a connection to Tate, since they already seem to be building him a family or a connection to Britney.

Archived