OLTL: Farah Fath joins cast!

• Members

I wonder what her new role will be and who she'll be involved with. There arent many men in her age group for her to go to; only really Rex and Tate as far as I can think.

I just hope they dont pimp her as one of their hot new stars or whatever.

Besides, if Sarah Roberts is coming on as well, that will be another female in that age group to only one or two men. Which means...DING DING DING...MORE new faces.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guess this means I might run into Farah out and about this summer since I hang out in Lexington quite a bit (and it's really not *that* big). Wouldn't surprise me to see her out at one of the gay clubs in Lex (especially if she was a clubber in LA which I've heard she was).

• Members

Frons and OLTL are still after the youth market in a big way. With ratings already at 2.3 and 2.2 a good portion of the week, I see cancellation as a big possibility given the direction they are going.

It also shows what I thought all along. Frons has a hard-on for DOOL under JER, and is trying to emulate the all-but-cancelled soap, regardless of the fate of its predecessor. The LAST thing they need is another girl in the age range. They already have Jessica, Natalie, Adrianna, Layla, Talia and Marcie in the twentysomething range, with a Sarah coming on board as well Tate and Rex are taken by Adrianna.

In the teens they have Starr, Langston, and Britney. They only have Blari and Marty in the thirty and forty something range.

• Members

I'm interested in her being on ONE LIFE. I've liked Mimi more than I've hated her and same goes for Farah Fath. I think if written correctly, she'll do a good job. I think though instead of probably a new character for Farah, that they should've had her play Sarah Roberts.

• Members

Why doesn't he just create his own stars? Instead of paving his own way, he waits for Days to make actresses popular, then snatches them up to milk 'em for all they're worth.

Archived