OLTL: Farah Fath joins cast!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It doesn't fit Farah/Kristen, but I'd be interested in who it is.

Thinking back over the last year or so, I can really only think of James Scott leaving from either AMC/OLTL/ATWT/GL and going to Y&R/B&B/Days/PSSNS. Amelia Heinle is another fairly recent east to west transplant. Am I forgetting any others?

• Members

Congrats. I hope she likes it. I started watching the show last week. I will probably continue to watch it.

Now as for that friend thing, I doubt that she slept with that overprocessed duck face's boyfriend, but you never know. I heard that Alexis slept with Farah's man and Kirsten knew about it and said nothing.

I hope she has fun with her family this summer. Family is great, but too much of them can be daunting.

• Members

ITA! Farah Fath is not all what all these people are making out of it. They can bad mouth her all they want(and they will), the truth is Farah has stayed true to herself and my props go to her! Farah Fath will be a great addition to OLTL, people just need to give it time. I don't think Farah will think she is high and mighty above all the cast, that does not seem to be her personality. Farah wanted change....she wanted a new character...I am sure she was just as tired of being the whiny character she was made to portray. Now she is getting a chance and is moving to the EAST coast, I wish her the best. Hopefully, the writers at OLTL give her something to sink her teeth into....I think she will be great!

BTW, I love how OLTL actors have commented on her myspace to welcome her.....Just amazing and seems she will fit in well with the rest of the great cast at OLTL :)

I am definately switching from DAYS to OLTL to support Farah!!!

Archived