OLTL: Farah Fath joins cast!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, I don't watch OLTL, but when Farah said she was going for a drastic change in her life, I imagined that meant no more more soap opera gigs for her!!!

She was one of the most annoying persons on Days as Mimi. I hope whatever character she's portraying on OLTL will put Farah in a better light because otherwise OLTL will be annoying to watch, too.

Lastly, OLTL is putting together a special role just for her? :rolleyes:

• Members

I've officially changed my opinion toward that girl JUST based on that grandparents reference. What a SWEET, SWEET GIRL!!

Don't you wanna just take her home to mama?!! Be still my beating HEART!!!! :wub: :wub:

You GO girl!!! Get DOOOWN with your family values self!!! :wub: :wub:

• Members

Whoa, hold the phone on my girl there! (I can't believe I just called her that -- wow, she really DID hook me with that grandparents reference; again, so [!@#$%^&*] sweet!!! :wub:) But seriously, what's the meaning of this, sleeping with best friend's man thing? I'm utterly taken aback!

That being said, I HAVE to admire a girl who puts her nose to the grindstone and ACHEIVES GOALS. Farah Fath, as far as I'm concerned, has stepped from teetering between a joke and an annoyance, to being a woman who sets goals and achieves them. The girl is a ROLE MODEL for her determination, and it just takes me aback that she has come this far.

We love you, Farah!!! Again, congratulations on your new role. Perseverance ROCKS, doesn't it?!! Perseverance and believing in yourself and acheiving your goals and watching your dreams come true!! Oh, it's all like a fairy tale, isn't it?!! Damn, this is so touching!! I love it!!

• Members

I think it just shows that if you think it, and believe it, you can acheive it. Farah will teach SO many people by putting her nose to the grindstone, publicly stating that goal, and being held accountable for it if she fell short. And she didn't fall short. She MADE IT WORK. I can't disrespect a sista for what she did. Again, that girl made it work!!

• Members

I am so just kidding!! I am at my desk at work rolling!! I do not nor have I ever admired Farah Fath for anything!! Sorry folks...I also quit my job in July and found work again by December...am I your hero??

Poor OLTL fans...I never liked her as Mimi! And never really like her either!

• Members

What you did (continue getting paaAAAAAAAAAAAiiid) is admirable, but no, you're not my hero. But it's different.

Farah is a PUBLIC FIGURE, and she stated her goals publicly, which meant she had a HIGH potential for embarassment and chaos if she fell short and ended up with some online business selling socks because she couldn't hack it in Hollywood. IT's totally different. Many people, as you've seen here are VENEMOUS toward her. So to go up against those naysayers (and you know she knows about 'em), of which there are MANY, and to make it work? Sorry, but that's what I DO call a hero!

Archived