B&B: Tylo Threatens Plastic Surgery Lawsuit

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This woman loves to sue, doesn't she. Does she need to raise money for another eye surgery for her daughter? Good grief, wasn't 5 million from Aaron Spelling enough?

If you're in the public spotlight AND subject yourself to needless and excessive cosmetic surgery, you suffer the consequences of public criticism. That's the unfortunate but all too true fact of celebrity life.

I guess the truth just hurts. I'm surprised The View's Mario Cantone hasn't been sued for referring to her as Michael Jackson's mother during his yearly recap of the Daytime Emmys.

• Members

As much as I have GROWN to love Tylo and Taylor(maybe getting divorced and dropping all the God talk did it), this is ridiculous.

I hope they don't cave in and let Tylo sue. I mean, she does have shelf boobs and her face looks awful.

• Members

She's kidding, right? And she expects to win damages and some sort of "I'm sorry, we thought you had plastic surgery on your breasts but you obviously didn't" ? I mean, all the defense has to do is show the Before and After pics, and her case is sunk. Or force her to have a medical. It's obvious Tylo's had a boob enhancement job -- amongst other things. And a bad boob job at that.

• Members

I love Taylor and have a soft spot for la Tylo but this is ridonculous.

Not only, PR lession #1.1 - if you make a fuss about sth. "rumors" never die, but also will be very interesting to see evidence for no smurgery ever taking place...

But as I am myself in the training field of Tylo's fighters for justice ;) I guess I wouldn't say no to one of her Spelling dollars wandering in my pocket for a lawsuit lacking serious ground for winning.

• Members

I reported this in the now defunct gossip thread. If this case has a chance in court and she wins, Michael Jackson will make billions off of this lawsuit, everybody talks about him. I think hunter needs to take a look in the mirror, I don't get why she had plastic surgery in the first place she was a stunning woman before this.

• Members

That's what I said as soon as I heard this.

Get over it. Everybody is not going to LOVE you and think you're SO BEAUTIFUL -- which is what a lot of people think will happen all because their face shows up on a television screen.

• Members

What a joke!! I'm certainly not a fan of HT, there's no question she was 1000 times more beautiful before all the obvious plastic surgery she's had done. When you have such obvious plastic surgery done, and you put yourself out there by being a star, you have to suffer the consequences for your actions. She was so pretty, and now she's so plastic looking.

• Members

At one time, I thought she was one of the most beautiful women on daytime. Oh why can't women accept that older women are beautiful?? I personally believe that older women and men are very attractive.

Now back to the topic: Truth is the best defense against libel.

Archived