New message from Thaao...

• Members

Days, do NOT go there. I repeat, DO NOT GO THERE. Bring Leann back as Anna. Devoted Days viewers will remember this character and it would cement the fact that the suave, tormented Tony of the mid 1980s is returning.

Now if you only hadn't killed off Philece Sampler... :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what if, Kristen returns with a new face....plastic surgery...she's turned into Anna having Leanne do a duel role....or what if Izzy B turned out to be Kristen. i always thought they would do that storyline. just so Kristen could walk around Salem a free women.

• Members

AFAIC bringing back Kristen and Stefano together would just take this show back to a tired-ass nostalgia place we don't need. Bring back Kristen, maybe, if it can work and she doesn't a) dominate the show or B) become a total cartoon again. I really don't think Stefano is needed again except for brief things. And both together turns it back into a frickin' Batman Rogues Gallery.

I also think it's nonsense to say Steve and Kayla flopped. All last year any time they showed yet another [!@#$%^&*] flashback we had to endure reams of posts here, "EEEEEEEE Steve and Kayla! EEEEEE flashbacks!" Now they're forced to be the only prominent vets on a troubled show and suffer for having to carry all the weight and suddenly they suck. No, I think it's more of a problem of 'they became the only game in town.' And BTW, I hated Stefan/Katherine.

• Members

thanks Ponz, wow thats great news..This really could actually be happening...This summer has the potential to be amazing, with so many familiar faces returning....About the site we can't mention, i got banned from there..and i don't even know what i did wrong..

• Members

Oh my god I would love to have her back. I never really saw her on DAYS but watching clips ... she needs to come back! If not Kristen then I want Anna. Anna can be Marlena's rival. I'd love to see her go after John. She also has, obviously, history with Roman ...

I want Carrie back too, dammit. And Mike. And Laura. Then I'll be happy.

• Members

why would ANNA come back? it wouldnt make sense and she wouldnt do anything for the ratings in my opinion she was only on for like 3 years. Days needs to bring back familure characters not people we dont know about....Vivian/Stephano/Kristen/Jack/Jen/Peter/Laura/Carrie/Austin not new faces, new families, new actors....Oh and John as much as i dont really like him i have missed him and i can tell the show is suffering w/o him. in my opinion get rid of Patch and Kayla sorry but they do nothing for me and that new daugther just makes me wanna ff them everyday!!!

Archived