New message from Thaao...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Eileen Davidson brushoff really annoys me. Although I appreciate the LeAnn tidbit, nobody asked about her. He basically said, "Eileen's alright... but we've got LeAnn so who cares?! Woohoo!"

• Members

But Kenny ... remember your banner ... Don't like Kristen? That's okay! Kristen doesn't like you either!

As apprehensive as I am about the summer ... I'll admit, part of me kind of congeals with a little glee at hints of Thaao + Leann.

• Members

Aren't they dating though, so him coming back would certainly seem positive towards her return too.

I don't want Tony back (ugh, annoying! - watching 2003 here, so...), but I might be willing to suffer through Tony if it gets me the fabulousness that is LeAnn Hunley as Anna Fredricks DiMera. Marlena could use a pal, and I'd kinda love to see a Victor/Anna/Caroline triangle. Anna's all kinds of awesome, but the woman's not a perfect angel.

But, then you have Corday's "no characters from 15 years ago" comment...

• Members

Corday's comments make me tend to believe that she's not coming back..but Thaao has met with Hogan, and has probably strongly expressed his desire for Anna to return as well...And this is the second time he has brought her up..so i'm thinking something might be up...And having Anna back, would make Tony's return so much more interesting...

But seriously can Days afford or do they have room for Drake, Deidre, Peter, Kristian, Mary Beth, Stephen N, Judi E, Thaao, Leaan H, Joseph M, Lauren K, Ali S, Bryan D, James S????? plus Martha, Jay, Brandon....and Rachel, Darrin, Blake.......and the rest of the cast that i'm forgetting..

• Members

I think this is wishful thinking on Thaao's part. Given Corday's recent comments, I can't see him sanctioning the return of a character that hasn't been seen in over 20 years.

ETA: I've just read speculation that Leann might be brought in as a recast for Kristen/Susan. :unsure:

• Members

OH PLEASE LET THIS NOT BE WISHFUL THINKING!

Anna would be a DELIGHT to Salem! And I have always wanted Tony of the 80's to return, and if he ever did Anna DiMera right with him! :D

Corday's comment does make me doubt it though....but he could just turn his back right on that comment. :rolleyes:

• Members

Anna and Tony were fabulous in the 80s, back when Tony was a normal guy and not some caricature Dimera villain. Anna was also great with the real Roman. And Andrea Barber was so cute back then. Anna and Calliope were amazing as best friends. I miss those old 'days'.

Archived