New message from Thaao...

• Members

It would be very cool to have Leann back. I never got to see Tony and Anna, but heard only great things about them. Anna was Tony's one true love. Kristen could never compare and I wouldn't want Tony with anyone else but Anna.

And I don't blame Thaao for hoping Leann comes back over Eileen. When Tony was paired with Kristen, that was the destruction of Tony's character. Why would Thaao want to go back to that stage? When Tony was with Anna, that was the true Tony DiMera. That's who Thaao wants Hogan to write for, and he probably believes having Anna back would help. I say go for it!

I'm not that interested in Eileen's return anymore. I wanted it when she was taken off of Y&R. I prayed for it. Thinking about it now, Kristen's not really needed.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't mind seeing Anna back, although this seems more like wishful thinking on Thao's part, but seriously, where is DAYS suddenly getting all this money from?

And I won't even get started on the Eileen brushoff. <_<

• Members

I don't think DAYS has the money for all of these returns. I think they're using whatever is left of the budget to bring back these fan favorites, so that the ratings improve, and then, come September, the show will hopefully have done a complete turn around and Corday can successfully shop around the show to other networks (ABC).

• Members

I agree Drew. I love Eileen but even I wonder what her purpose could be in all this other then the EJ angle. I mean, is anyone really going to want another go round of Kristen/John/Marlena? I mean, yes, things can be done with Kristen but let's remember Days doesn't like to think out of the box and most fanbasers don't usually like the stories that come from that line of thinking.

Thaoo mentioned it twice and in this post he says "We'll see." It's the same tone and language he used prior to easter when he hinted at his return. Something is up. It would be going back on Corday's 15 years thing but maybe Thaoo pushed for it and maybe Hogan wanted it to help in redeeming Tony and making him who he once was. I hope this is true.

As far as money, let's remember that Steve and Thaoo are said to be recurring. So is Joe, if he returns. If the ratings and budget improve, then Joe and Thaoo may stay. RJ would probably be contract when she returns but she is also one who probably will take a pay cut. LH wanted to come back a year ago so maybe she will give them a break too. If they wanted CC back, I am sure she too would take a cut. I don't think they will have problems with doing all this.

• Members

Compared to all the other stories that John and Marlena have been given over the last several years, I can't think of anything I'd like to see more for them than Kristen coming back to make their lives hell.

• Members

I like Hunley, but I hope and pray that she comes back as Anna rather than Kristen.

There's only one Anna, and there's only one Kristen. Keep it that way. Besides, Anna is more suited for Tony -- there's no point bringing her back as a recast.

• Members

Oh my God, can you even imagine how many people DAYS would piss off if they brought back LeAnn Hunley after 20+ years only to have her be a Kristen recast? Both LeAnn AND Eileen fans would be furious. I know I would be.

• Members

IA. And if the latter is true, I'll take it too. Kristen should be back and LeAnne Hunley is an amazing actress. I don't see how Corday would approve Tony and Anna who are from 20+ years ago considering how much Steve and Kayla flopped.

• Members

It's simple, for one Tony has been on and off the show since the 80's, he's never really had a love interest since his returns, so it wouldn't be as drastic, people that know Tony will be able to get to see the other Tony, the REAL Tony interact with a woman who is a real match for him and something geniune.

As for Steve and Kayla, they are flopping because it's like they are on another show, when Billie was in the their mix she provided conflict. Kayla be gone for 15 years with no visits is just like Steve, Marlena, and Hope being missing. God knows what she has been doing for 15 years that no-one has seen her. I have seen my family a handful of times in the last 4 years since I moved away, I am almost a complete stranger to my neices and nephews who were preteens and little kids when I left. So 15 years....what has this woman been up to, who has she been screwing, Steve and Kayla need REAL conflict. I think Steve should have been figuring out his past and Kayla should have been in the nut house, pyscho women is more fun and entertaining.

• Members

It's simple, for one Tony has been on and off the show since the 80's, he's never really had a love interest since his returns, so it wouldn't be as drastic, people that know Tony will be able to get to see the other Tony, the REAL Tony interact with a woman who is a real match for him and something geniune.

As for Steve and Kayla, they are flopping because it's like they are on another show, when Billie was in the their mix she provided conflict. Kayla be gone for 15 years with no visits is just like Steve, Marlena, and Hope being missing. God knows what she has been doing for 15 years that no-one has seen her. I have seen my family a handful of times in the last 4 years since I moved away, I am almost a complete stranger to my neices and nephews who were preteens and little kids when I left. So 15 years....what has this woman been up to, who has she been screwing, Steve and Kayla need REAL conflict. I think Steve should have been figuring out his past and Kayla should have been in the nut house, pyscho women is more fun and entertaining.

Archived