GL: Week of April 9th

• Members

Wow. I can't believe Alan snapped out of redemption mode so fast. It's just as well though. I really couldn't swallow it anyway. I don't think there's any way I could see Alan as redeemed for all the things he's done at this point. They may as well just keep him the cartoon bad guy now, especially since Philip is gone.

I think I've also come to accept what Beth said today about the girl she used to be being gone. I keep expecting what I consider the real Beth to come back, but I guess she just isn't going to. Seeing her with Alan still disgusts me though. I'll never understand it. I wonder if they are going to do a WTD with Alan and Rick now?

I can't wait to see Harley's reaction to the fact that Reva wouldn't turn Daisy over to that boot camp leader. She's bound to flip out. I loved Reva's face when Cassie was talking about marrying Josh and having a conjugul. :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just woke and turned the TV on. There is no paternity show on Maury but whatever. Thi will do I guess.

Ava is so boring. The actress has np screen presence or charisma. I'm not sure why the show is centered around her.

Gina T looks bored.

I'm glad Alan Michael told Alan off. These stupid writers have confirmed I won't be a regular viewer at any time in the future by allowing Alan to get away with his crap which includes murder.

• Members

I agree with you.

I could never accept a docile Alan Spaulding no more then I could accept Victor Newman playing fetch with his puppy Zapato and meditating!

I have been critical of GL lately but I have to say for this viewer it has improved! That might be because I have been somewhat disappointed with ATWT as of late.

• Members

Tuesday's show was kind of boring. Are they really going to have Olivia choose her rapist over Buzz? Gag me.

I hope Doris and Ashlee find a way to come out on top. I like them both way more than Alan.

I don't care about Ava at all.

• Members

OMG Today's episode is so good. I love Reva & Josh!!!

Josh being on the verge of tears, Reva finally breaking down and letting her feelings for Josh come out.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JEVA!!!!!!!

• Members

Wow. I can't believe Alan snapped out of redemption mode so fast. It's just as well though. I really couldn't swallow it anyway. I don't think there's any way I could see Alan as redeemed for all the things he's done at this point. They may as well just keep him the cartoon bad guy now, especially since Philip is gone.

I *do* think that Alan needs to be redeemed and the ONLY way that will happen IMO is for him to lose everything. His family. His money. His company. His freedom, perhaps even though we NEED a good villian.

Then, they can bring the REAL Alan Spaulding back. Not some cartoon.

• Members

I agree I'd like to see a redeemed Alan somewhat. No I'm not talking about the Alan we saw during WesCon. That Alan had no balls whatsoever.

Despite that, I like how DK has made Alan like a tentpole villian on the show. He's messing up everyone's lives in Springfield. Though I'd love to see them throw Olivia back into his atmosphere.

I hate how nobody brings up that Alan shot Phillip. Alan-Michael should be glad not to be his favorite.

Beth and Alan's reconcilation resulting in him becoming a complete bastard again is stupid. Beth and Alan are disgusting and vile. The only way to to make this whole mess better was to say that this Lorelei who we are seeing, and not Beth.

DK is trying to make me NOT like Olivia anymore. First with this "Rape; Not Rape" thing, then throwing Ava and Jeffrey into her atmosphere the only two characters I hate and despise on this show. Sorry DK I don't hate the character of Olivia just because she's been thrown into a storyline involving two of the worst characters on the show, I feel sorry for Crystal Chappell who has to act out scenes with Bug Eyed and the emotionless Bradley Cole.

I just realized this, but whenever Ava is with A-M, I just begin to think that Ava and Alan-Michael are DK's craptastic version of Lucy and Alan-Michael.

4/11 episode was great. I LOVED EVERY JEVA moment. Full of emotion. I love how history played into Reva and Harley's confrontation. Today's "Oh no she didn't" moment has to go when Harley brought up how crappy Reva's parenting skills are. Harley did practically raise Shayne and Marah. Harley knows from experience when it comes to being with Josh and fighting the legend that is Josh and Reva.

• Members

Harley annoyed the living crap out of me today. Like it was any of her business what Reva was doing with Josh! And then she had the nerve to throw Reva's mistakes as a parent back in her face! I was totally rooting Reva on, and I even love Harley. She just needs to get off her high horse already.

Archived