GL: Week of April 9th

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am new here, and I am also a huge JEVA fan! I used to love the character of Cassie, but I hate what tptb did with this Josh/Cassie pairing. I watch Days, GL and occasionally Pssns, AMC, and OLTL and I am most excited about GL right now!

• Members

I finally got around to watching an episode of GL live today and it's been established: I effing hate the character of Reva Shayne Lewis. I am so sick of the world revolving around her. I am sick of hearing about the legendary pairing of Josh & Reva...they're not all that.

I like Cyrus & Marina surprisingly since Cyrus's scenes with Dinah bores me to tears.

The Frank/Olivia interaction made me laugh today. I don't think Frank is as boring as the writers make him out to be.

• Members

No Bellcurve you're not alone. I don't want to see Cassie hurt but I also don't want to see her with Josh either, she deserves better. Hopefully she's not preggo's or we just might have another Annie on our hands.

As for a Reva/Josh reunion--- HOW MANY TIMES TO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS??. I'm tired of it and them. Vinnie Solarno's boys should give Josh a good a$$ whipping just for taking Reva back time after time. I think both of them (Josh/Reva) need to be alone for a while and besides there is no one left in town that they haven't been with(married to or not).

• Members

I do think it's stupid that we're going through reunion #1,000,000,000 for Jeva. However it was stupid how DK split them up anyway.

The Josh and Cassie pairing should have never been done. I mean I don't think the character of Cassie is ever going to be redeemed from this pairing. Seeing the Lewis family sit down to a Thanksgiving dinner with Cassie, Reva, Billy, and Josh all at the same table. Ick.

If Reva and Josh were ever to split up officially, (I mean never. reunite. again.) the only man I can see her with that would interest me would be Alan. Billy,,,,not so.

Archived