GL: Week of April 9th

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I know what you mean, but we got Reva in small doses during those years though. (Ghost Reva?)

What really is weird is that I've seen episode counts from 1997, 1998, and 1999, and among the top three Liz Keifer (Blake) was among them. WTF happened?

• Members

GL is getting better... God! I'm watching soaps again after a long break (used to be a Santa Barbara fan, then moved to OLTL and Another World) and right now my old fav. shows suck (no wonder the daytime ratings are in the dump)! OLTL sucks big time nowadays, i agree with Erika that the show is going down the hill. It's not the OLTL i used to watch ,not anymore, it's a big long boring hour, i don't care about anything there, sad sad sad. Young and Restless is also boring too (Brenda dickson , please please come back!).

the only show that has caught my attention (after watching all the shows for two weeks now) is GL and the Josh and Reva story/who shot alan?.

• Members

A-freakin-men!

Not that I'm 100% in Reva's corner, but I haven't like Cassie in YEARS. Reva, take this bitch out!

Besides, it was out of character for Reva NOT to try to get Bud back when she found out she was cancer-free. No way, no how.

I'm guessing you mean 1990-1995 since that is when Reva was off. Kim came back in 95, first as a ghost, then in the flesh. But remember, GL also had a cast stuffed full of wonderfully layered characters (Roger, Vanessa, Ed, Bridget, David, Maureen, Holly, etc.) Who do we have now left to take her place? Cassie? Harley? Please.

No. I want A-M saved for a reunion with Blake. I swear that if they reunite to take over Spaulding, I will start watching every single day. Get on that Kreizman.

Archived