The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So being in the depressed and pissy mood that I have been, especially in the last couple days, I decided I needed some serious shopping therapy. So I bought a car.

I bought a 2005 Hyundai Sonata. It's silver and its pretty. I wanted blue, but they didn't have blue. Anyways, it has a sunroof, heated seats, power everything, cruise control, 34 miles to the gallon, keyless entry and a power outlet to charge my cell phone. It rides really nice and I don't have to worry about it breaking down every five seconds.

So now I am in a little bit of a better mood

• Members

I can't get over how much my job is changing me for the better, of course. I am now in the process of becoming a Senior Certified Rx Tech, and just sent in my paperwork to get it finalized. So much opportunites w/ Walgreens, it is unbelieveable, and my co-workers hate the change...but I am loving the change b/c it definitely is better for me in the long run. Actually enjoying work, can you believe it, is awesome, and the managers in there love my ass. Practically told me that if people get jealous of me, they have to put up or shut up LOL

Archived