The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some customers are soooooo annoying it isn't funny. I sat for thirty minutes with some Yahoo that kept asking the same question over and over and over again.

I love my job but there are days when I just want to reach through the phone and slap them when they ask questions that even I wouldn't ask.

• Members

I have been thinking about this for days, and it always has intrigued me to the fullest....I think this would be something I could be a reporter on. I have always been interested to know what it feels like for young people, around my age per se, to be in such high entry level position...like having the responsibility, being top dog so to speak, how does it feel that you have that semblance of initiative where people come to you for things and knowing you did that, you get the huge payoff. Also, if people felt they make a steady income at such a young age. Most kids I see waste their lives away, so it interests me and makes me feel good to know that there are young folk out there that have that ambition to go for what they want full force. I never expected to go as far as I did in the Rx Tech business, but it feels great to go further w/ the job I am in now. Just a thought I have had for a while now. :)

• Members

I'm a little buzzed. But its worth it. I'm hanging with my best friend for the first time since I'm out of the hosptal.

But being buzzed, I have to say:

Thank you to Venus and to Ryan:

Guys: I truly love you. I know that I can count on you for anything. You were the first ones (besides Tishy and daysfan, who I adore equally) to wish me good health when I reappeared on the board. You are my online rocks. And I know that if I feel this way about you without meeting you, when (and when, not if, cuz I know we'll meet eventually) I see you in person, I will feel that I truly have friends when I need them.

Seriously I love you guys.

I'm buzzed, but hell, I'm honest when I drink.

Goodnight boys and girls. Mwah.

• Members

I'm a little buzzed. But its worth it. I'm hanging with my best friend for the first time since I'm out of the hosptal.

But being buzzed, I have to say:

Thank you to Venus and to Ryan:

Guys: I truly love you. I know that I can count on you for anything. You were the first ones (besides Tishy and daysfan, who I adore equally) to wish me good health when I reappeared on the board. You are my online rocks. And I know that if I feel this way about you without meeting you, when (and when, not if, cuz I know we'll meet eventually) I see you in person, I will feel that I truly have friends when I need them.

Seriously I love you guys.

I'm buzzed, but hell, I'm honest when I drink.

Goodnight boys and girls. Mwah.

Archived