The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

It's Carrie Underwood's new single, "So Small". It should be released to radio soon. I took my Van siggy down because I got tired of looking at it, lol. My current sig is just a transition into my new one, which should debut next week. If you want to use the banner I guess you can.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what the "HR Rebate" is from the State of New Jersey............but thank god for it! I checked my bank account this afternoon and was STUNNED to find a very pleasing deposit from my state. I love it!

• Members

So yesterday I get home from work to find out that the a button is broken and in order to use it, I have to copy and paste every a. Today get home and discover that the a works, but the c is broken. So now I am copying and psting that letter.

• Members

You're awaiting September...I am just waiting for the week-end to get here :lol:

Had to do a chuckle earlier on at seeing someone being a copycat once again... It amazes me how someone is always trying to do something just to stay up with the 'Joneses'.

I am just hoping that the week-end will cool down. I like Central Air, however, it would be ten times better to have a nice breeze coming through the windows.

• Members

Just got home from work.

I commute every day down to Hoboken, NJ to the job I started after getting out of the hospital. I'm a Global Data Manager for Marsh and McClennan, the world's biggest insurance broker.

My office sits right on the river and overlooks Manhattan. Its so soothing. Just what I need right now.

Archived