The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Not going to work today....damn if I'm gonna be stuck in a freakin building that reached 102 degrees yesterday. My job is SO in violation of PEOSHA laws (Public Employees Occupational Safety & Health). I really am thinking about suing.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know when you are so close to vacation that you can feel it? That is me, right now. I am itching to get out of here. I have one more day of work, which is in class all day. Then I am off for a week and hopefully buying a new computer because I hate missing letters!

• Members

I just got back from looking at cars....and you can tell when you are being swindled by the typical car salesman. I told him my range was $2,000....so he did show me used cars between $2,000-$3,000, which I didn't mind. 4 cylinders, very used cars.....but it wasn't until he found out where I worked that his demeanor changed heavily LOL....adding onto the fact that I waited on him as a customer...and then we went from freak to chic cars in no time flat. I am now in the midst of buying either a Toyota Corolla or a Honda Civic.

Oy....$2,000 down for a $10,000 car...and $85 a week on car payments....I should be a car salesman LOL

Archived