The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The AC is broken, and City Hall doesn't want to spend the $3600 to get it fixed. They're not gonna be happy until something happens. If I have an asthma attack, I'm suing. They have it within their power to solve this issue, they choose not to, so if something happens I'm going to sue.

Lol

• Members

Up for grabs....my boyfriend who is currently annoying the everliving sh!t out of me. I will ship him to anyone and even pay for the shipping. He makes a mean lasagna and knows every episode of the Simpsons by heart. Anyone....anyone?

• Members

Sorry about what is going on, Tish. You know I am here if you are wanting to talk.

I keep forgetting I have an optical mouse now instead of a wireless, and I keep thinking the batteries will need recharging soon, but I forget this doesn't need batteries anymore LOL

And I found the perfect song to use when I get my headshots...The Vines "Ride"

• Members

awww, that is ok.

You know when you get a song stuck in your head and it won't leave? I have a song called "Love Heals" in my head. It's on the Rent movie sondtrack, its not in the movie. I love it. I should see if I can find the lyrics

• Members

I just woke up, it's pouring down rain outside, and I hear my dog screaming and whining at the gate to the backyard. I don't know how he got out, but to get him back in I had to run out in the rain and get him and take him all the way back to the door to get him inside.

My clothes were so wet and I'm so cold.....

Archived