The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Little Percy is very upset. My friend and his frantic Abby moved out. I've been tossing toy mice up the stairs at my poor little black penguin friend, he misses his playmate.. but he still jumps on my abdomen, my tits!, my bladder and "coos" and "prrrrrrrs". He's on my shoulder right now, chewing my hair... and he has a weight problem so he only eats VET food. Apparently most vet supplied food is OKAY.

• Members

OMG I was going through Youtube and found the video for the song that was huge the summer after high school. It has a place in my heart because it was the song that helped me move on after my first love broke my heart. I don't understand how the girl that sings this is not huge now. Her voice is amazing.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Did I ever tell you how you live in me

Every waking moment, even in my dreams

And if all this talk is crazy

And you don't know what I mean

Does it really matter

Just as long as I believe

[Chorus:]

I will love again

Though my heart is breaking, I will

love again

Stronger than before

I will love again

Even if it takes a lifetime to get over you

Heaven only knows, I will love again

People never tell you

The way they truly feel

I would die for you gladly

If I knew it was for real

So if all this talk sounds crazy

And the words don't come out right

Does it really matter

If it gets me through this night

[Chorus]

If I'm true to myself, nobody else can take the place of you

But I've got to move on, tell me what else can I do

[Chorus]

I will love again

One day I know, I will love again

You can't stop me from loving again, breathing again

Feeling again

I know, one day, I'll love again

• Members

Actually, Shawn, Lara Fabian *is* huge -- in French Canada. When Celine Dion was supposed to be retiring, Sony brought out Lara who was supposed to be the new Celine. If I'm not mistaken, this song was from her only English language album. It was only a moderate success on the Billboard chart, but the remixes hit #1 on the Club Chart (you *have* to hear the long Hex Hector Remix. It was my song of the summer that year. The Thunderpuss remix was also hot). Unfortunately, her followup single didn't fare quite as well, Celine came back, and Lara went back to singing mostly in French. Do a search for her on youtube. There's tons of stuff there and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Archived