• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

So funny to see this thread bumped as just the other day I was going to ask you guys if there were any shows like this running on VH1 this summer. I'm in the mood for mindless, fun, OTT trash. I'm still sad about the Buckwild tragedy.

• Members

Cheap is correct, I didn't mean to alarm anyone about Becky! That was her name, right? "Can I axe you a question? Where da HELL did your accent go!?"

Did you all see Gitte on OWN's Where are They Now? talking about how those shows with Foofie-Foofie were bad for her career? Career, tho? She's still with that same dude. I'm cracking up right now remembering that shot of her walking down the aisle in the wedding chapel for the previews of the next week's episode. We were all like, "Ohhhh God..." And of course Flav pouring one out for her on the runway as she flew off, hahahahahaha...

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Sister Patterson is truly an evil person. I've been watching Family Therapy and that woman seriously makes my skin crawl. She was always a whack job on FOL and ILNY but she's truly something else on Family Therapy. Saying she would take Tiffany's baby and raise it as her own? Always saying with such certainty that Tiffany wasn't pregnant and would not be having a baby? Unless everyone's in on it and this is some made up storyline, then I fully believe she caused her daughter to miscarry. 

Love Steve Harvey's reactions! He knows Sister Patterson is the type of crazy you don't want to engage with.

• Members

I saw them on Steve Harvey, a late night rerun, and I was so disgusted!  It's not fair to judge people by their looks, but real talk, the woman just *looks* plain evil.  And Tiffany was being so very very extra as usual it was hard to fully sympathize with her Bill Cunningham School of Acting performance.  But no one deserves Sister Chupacabra.

• Members

I LOVE that they're in the spotlight again but not like this. Their "volatile" relationship is hard to stomach most times. I wish they weren't at odds so much and were more of a unit. I really like their theatrics, individually. LOL.

I have to agree overall they'e just too extra these days that it's not as fun anymore!

I've been watching Family Therapy on VH1 as well and damn sister Patterson is NUTS. OMG. But I love her connection with Bam Margera and how she shades Dina Lohan :lol:

• Members

I didn't expect Family Therapy to be SO good! Bam and his mother are adorable and I to love the connection he and Sister Patterson have. She can't be all evil because it's clear that she truly wants him to succeed! Oh man and the 16 and Pregnant sisters and their mothers revelation?  Just wow! You can't write this sh*t!

But yeah, Tiffany was way over the top when trying to cry about her miscarriage. It's a way sad topic but it just didn't ring true. Perhaps she was doing her inner cry? :lol: