Cheap21

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh, I cant beleive they shut it down so quick! Its not like the show is on the air and it hasnt been touched in years. Oh well, guess will have to stick to giving commentary and maybe creating gifs.

I was gonna post on this episode and found gifs for it. NY and Goldie were going on a date with Flav and she had this to say

tumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o3_250.gif tumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o4_250.gif
Then Flav decided to take Goldie on a special nightcap alone and this bitch SPAZZED out. "Whore knew exactly what she was doing. She knew I looked f-cking great so she had to pull out all the stops. She basically dominated the date bc ooohhh she finally kissed him tonight...Im not gonna share my man with another woman....a BIG GIRL at that" laugh.png
tumblr_mfec3oGj3B1ril0ido2_250.gif tumblr_mfb7wpTJDP1rpzoico1_250.gif
And that is what she was holding when Flav told her about it
tumblr_mfec3oGj3B1ril0ido5_250.gif
I was watching the reunion and reminded of this bitch Cherry I couldnt stand. She had alot to say and was talking so much crap for someone that was there only the first night. Im glad Goldie and then NY put her in her place. That headroll is what NY gave her
tumblr_mfu3jhPBw71qedt22o1_500.gif
tumblr_mfm2l58ap51r13ktbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mfpuzlto6e1qedt22o1_500.gif

tumblr_mfpuzlto6e1qedt22o2_500.gif
tumblr_mf5udswUhc1qedt22o1_500.gif
She's so white...lol
tumblr_mf3gi2laH71r5pqyyo1_250.gif
tumblr_meq0bnYAVB1rxxg22o2_400.gif
tumblr_mf0uyj0mY11r2uc8bo1_500.gif
Damn big Rick for holding her back
tumblr_meq0bnYAVB1rxxg22o1_400.gif
ETA: Hey look what I just found. Someone just uploaded every episode of seasons 1 and 2 of FoL. Download before VH1 finds it. Love their message

LOL...Season 3 was irrelevant. I cant even remember any of the girl's names besides Myamee and I think thats it. I remember there was a reindeer name or something among that group

tumblr_mcj8734hgp1qedt22o1_500.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL at what they said about irrelevant ass Season 3. Do you remember those twins? They shared a clock and got so emotional that night that Flav made them get seperate ones. They were ugly as f-ck.

New Yor vs Pumkin is greatest moment in reality tv history :wub:

I remember wanting NY to whoop her ass at the reunion. This punk ass b-tch goes running off stage saying she didn't sign up for Jerry Springer. Weak ass knew NY was gonna lay her ass out.

• Members

Oh yes Thing 1 and Thing 2! They at least had hilarious names and looked like the Dr. Seuss characters

fol3.jpgdrseussthing1.gif

Pumkin spitting on her was such a bitch ass move. She should have just slapped NY like she said she would. Its too bad NY got held back but I was so for her whooping some ass

• Members

Somethin, bc she was something alright! LOL.I think that was Flav's reasoning for giving her that name. That moment was such a CRAZY moment in reality tv history and Im glad she lasted at least a couple of episodes bc she was gold. I was upset she didnt turn up on Charm School bc she'd have been perfect

Remember when she fought Bootz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XjJyiKa2No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLAaP1nVREk

Man the season 2 girls BROUGHT it. I thought this one was definetly better than the first

That weak ass bitch hightailed it out of there. She talked so much sh-t but couldnt back it up

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yes. Her mom was just as ghetto as she was with her muppet looking self

Speaking of CS, I just saw this fight. Buckey went in on the season 1 girls + Dara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j46iSuIvZYY

Hottie minding her business and Buckey goes "and you look ugly in the dress, bitch" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P14WvGV--8M

and here's her other half drunk going off on Smiley. LOVED this fight

"You DONT PUT MAKEUP ON A 5 YEAR OLD, YOU DUMB ASS BITCH!"

Edited by Cheap21