Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

Cheap21

• Members

"Know one thing: Even though I'm drunk, I'll still whip yo ass"

"It's very fun to F with Leilene, because to me, she's a joke"

LOL!!

People were so mean to Leilene and pushed her over!! She always looked so innocent and sad-stricken, I felt bad for her & was rooting for her!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hated Leilene. She was such a pushover. I loved when they messed with her...lol.

Remember Sumethin, the girl that took a [!@#$%^&*] on the stairs the first night? Its a shame she never reappered bc she was a classic! This fight right here was my second fave on FoL2 premiere. I hated Spunkey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KORV6st_qDA

and she fought Bootz...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1GnPITgsNo

• Members

^^LOL, exactly, me and my people have a couple of those too.

Not that I don't get the gist but the beeps really destroy Saaphyri's narrative in that clip. :lol: Why were they so bent out of shape about a damn impromptu fashion show, geesh.

Switching shows for a hot second, but do y'all remember when Flavs kids came up to Gitte in church spouting off about their dead beat dad? Lawd...

And speaking of church, Sister Patterson, "PRAISE HIM! PRAISE HIM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" (shot of white guy with eyes closed boppin to the music)

• Members

Squnkeey was such a New York wannabe. Why is the screen reversed? I totally forgot that Somethin boo-booed on the floor, there is NO excuse for that. Excuse your damn self!

Deelishis! She got a lot of hate for getting on all fours for Flav, they wanted her to remain pure and innocent. Wendy Williams is so common. She had Deelishis on and asked, "So, how many keloids do you have?"

Remember the girl with the rotten tooth Flav sent to the dentist and she saw the estimate and was like "Wow. Wow." they could have at least paid to have her work done after humiliating her like that.

• Members

LOL that was such a shocking, disgusting moment!! Pumkins ass should've been annihilated by New York!! Pumkin was wack and I couldn't stand her!

laugh.gif at New York. "She got my chin" "That bitch breff stank to I smell that all in my hair" "Oh my goodness, you smell that [!@#$%]?" "Her breff smelt like straight up [@#$%] it smelled like a toilet full of nasty ass [!@#$%], ok?" laugh.gif

Oh. My. God!! laugh.gif LOL I remember laughing so hard at that! Hilarious!!

Loved Sister Paterson!! "Go 'head, have a party, knock yourselves out, but keep it down!"

• Members

I was so furious with Mrs. Rothschild (Sister Patterson had at least three names over the course of the series) the way she treated the little guy on ILNY2. "Ewww! What is that! Get it away from me!" Fake ass Christian. then poor dude was like, "What, you think I look funny? :blush: "

Edited by SFK