Cheap21

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey, I think the new episode is coming on tonight on MTV at 11. Not sure why the shake up (though it was interesting they replayed the Hottie stole a dress episode considering the most recent episode), but I can't wait to see the new one whenever/wherever they play it. One of the most entertaining shows on tv.

• Members

For the past couple of weeks, Charm School has also been coming on MTV too. My DirecTV guide has it coming on at 10:00 pm Central/11:00 Eastern and the description is "The remaining women must survive a celebrity interview conducted by New York" so we'll see if it's a new show or not.

• Members

dang why would they put the episode on this channel and time slot?

Aww man, Im gonna miss my girl. She was such a biyatch and she deserved this but she was pure entertainment. The remaining girls cant bring the drama quite like her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I have to say the editing on the show for Shay has been VERY good to her. She comes across as somewhat normal and more composed than the other girls, but the clips on VH1 show that she is JUST like Larissa. You guys seen this one? She goes off on Pumkin, Leilene, Darra and manages to insult Hottie. The biggest surrpsie of the clip is that Larissa keeps her mouth shut hte entire time!