Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

Cheap21

• Members

Oh Good God - I can't wait for next week - did you SEE Like Dat all taped up? GROSS!!!! haha

Anyway - I really didn't understand the Bottom 3 - I guess they are basing their performance on the actual competitions and not 24/7 actions around the house. Because I definitely expected to see Pumpkin down there after all the crazy un-lady-like crap she did tonight.

Not sad to see Krazy leave...she's ridiculous with her whole 'Neveah' crap. Seriously.

And I can't believe Bootz is only 22! I didn't realize she was so young - that means she was making out and getting gross with Flav when she was either 20 or 21. Nasty. And yes, she's a MAJOR hater.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didnt realzie she was so young either. She's younger than me. Alot of those girls were around that age 20-23 and trying to hook up with Flav. If anything, it just makes him look nasty. This dirty old man trying to hook up with those girl. Sickens me just thinking of it

Oh and yes Pumkin certainly was no lady lifting up her dress. She really has no class

• Members

I hate to admit it, but I like Hottie this go around. Her lies crack me up, plus she is entertaining to watch even if she is as fake as that weave she has on. Goldie also has some LOL comments, I hope she stays around just for those comments. Leilene needs to get a grip, she has major problems. If I were in the house I would just yell at her right before each competition because you just know she will break down and cry. I was laughing so hard when Pumkin was making fun of her while she was talking to herself in the bathroom. Pumkin adds drama to the house, but she is trashier than anyone in the house by a long shot.

• Members

Hottie should get her own show. She's so over the top.

I'm glad Krazy went home too. She is a victim.

I'm hoping Cristal is next to go. She has a motor mouth on her. Hopefully after that is Darra. I hate her voice and whinings about being a big girl. And?

Leilene does need some help. Does she take her kids out to McDonlads every night?

Pumpkin is a classless twit.

Becky was so..buckwild at the table. Why is she rapping at the table? Please.

• Members

You mean Somethin. Yeah she definetly should have been there bc she was one of the more memorable characters from that season. She definetly had alot of drama too with Bootz.

Toaste is boring. Why is she even here. I would have put in Nibblz, her nemesis instead.

Yes. I never thought about it until now bc she would be pure fun. I think you just gave VH1 another idea for a new spinoff. This franchise will NEVER end...lol

• Members

I have a little bit of respect for Hottie now, and that's because I can't stand Crazy and Pumpkin. So, she's okay with me.

I really can't stand Bootz, she just seems to like to get into drama to make a name for herself. She also seems to hate, just to hate... annoying!