Cheap21

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL, poor Dara and her "sexy" lingerie she tried to show Flav (♫She's a big one... a really big one...♫). Then she cried when she got kicked off talkin bout, "Why da big girl always got tuh be da frien?" She was on Wendy Williams and when she left the studio Wendy shut her down saying that a big girl like Mo'Nique keeps herself together (I'm assuming Wendy didn't know about the unshaven legs at that point) and Dara was jive right sloppy.

• Members

Dara's ass was too old to be on these type of shows. Wasnt she like 40+ competing with these 20 something year old girls? The ironic thing is she was the most age appropriate for Flav

LMAO, I just saw a clip of that earlier. I forgot about it. Flav even called her out on her stank breath in front of everyone at the Elimination ceremony. Talk about embarassing

• Members

LMAO, I wrote about that girl earlier in this thread. Flav said it smelled like she had a bad tooth! He couldn't pinpoint who it was at first because all the girls would "be up in his grill" at the same time. He set her up with q dentist and the dentist gave her an estimate of what all of her work would cost and she just sat there staring at the bill going, "Wow... wow... wow..." I thought for sure they were going to hook her up. But, no.

• Members

Memories of when VH1 Celebreality was truly on and popping...wub.png

New York was truly the Queen of my heart, while her goddess of a mother provided plenty of entertainment. I think I'll go revisit the good times online this weekend.

Not sure if there was a Rock of Love thread on here, but that was another ratchet show that I enjoyed. I still miss Heather (a.k.a.: the realest white chick in the VH1 Celebreality era) to this very day.

• Members

I remember she released a single, I think we talked about that on here. Gosh, I wish I could rememebr the circumstances, but one episode she decided to really do some acting and she was pouting like a little Valley Girl with her feelings all hurt to the other girls about them being fake and mean. She sounded like she was 7.

Awww, I'm cracking up, but I'm laughing at the same time about Hottie minding her business and Buckey saying she looks ugly in the dress. Awww... lmao... awww...

• Members

Just wathced the FoL season 2 premiere

5 minutes into teh show and you already have two bitches fighting! Oh poor little white girl, never had a chance. I cant believe Saaphyri's time lasted so short bc she became a breakout star in spite of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14q2DWhz8-k

"I got strawberries, this bitch got sponges" laugh.png This chick was a classic! I wish Flav had given her a second shot instead of kicking her out. I love how she was cursing and going in on H-Town even as she was getting the boot

tumblr_m5skafvw4J1rv2gxvo1_500.gif

This has got to be one of the best quotes in the history of the franchise. The aftermath was so good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzfvY-clEdI

And of course lets talk about this bitch

tumblr_lh48rloSxz1qcj7k0o1_500.gif

I LOVED Somethin. This bitch was crazy! Rememebr her fight with Spunkeey? I hated Spunkeey. Bitch was such a hater. She should have been on CS though bc she stirred sh-t up. I dont know how to post Tumblr videos, so check out their fight here:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/spunkeey

tumblr_lh9b1gbupN1qcj7k0o1_500.gif

Uh, no Like Dat

Edited by Cheap21