ATWT: Monday's Episode

• Members

Today's show was so so. I loved seeing Kim. But poor Kathryn Hays stuck in this dumb storyline. I hate that they are using her to prop boring Katie and Dumb Brad. Austin Peck needs the boot. His character is annoying and so is Katie.

The Adam mystery was good. But I am tired of seeing Gwen every single day. She needs a rest.

The Emily storyline is working because of Robin Matheson. If it wasnt for her this storyline would be a dud. KMH is doing a good job as well. LMAO at Emily...."Enter my King"....LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Nice to see the WW offices again.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow...I'm starting to enjoy the Emily storyline AND KMH again. She's doing a great job with this and Robin Matson is just excellent.

I even liked the Adam story today, mainly because of Jade. I liked her going off on Gwen and Maddie. Although I'm not fond with any of the three younger actresses, the story had me hooked today.

• Members

I wish they'd stop playing Henry and Vienna so completely over the top. The "gotta have you here, bathed in moonlight" crap reminded me of Mike/Katie/decksliver sex. BUT, when Vienna rips into Brad, defending Henry, that I enjoyed.

Katie is a useless b!tch who needs to STFU. While I think Pecker is totally disposable, I love the idea of Brad backstabbing Katie. If there's anyone in town who deserves it, it's her.

Robin Mattson is the only thing interesting in the hooker story. Boy, I'd love to see her and Liz Hubbard doing scenes together.

Gwen/Maddie/Jade....snooze.

• Members

I really enjoyed today's show, it was really funny and full of Drama at times. Emily's storyline is quickly becoming the best storyline this year, KMH is just fantastic, and so is Cheri and Dusty. I liked when Jade told Gwen and Maddie off, I am sick of seeing nut Gwen and nut Maddie everyday though, they need a rest bigtime. Henry and V just make my day they are so cute together, JP did a good job hooking them up. Katie and Brad need to leave my screen I don't think it is funny I just find there scenes annoying as hell.

• Members

I so agree. They are way over the top but love Vienna telling Brad he was nothing...LOL. And why are they rushing the Henry/Vienna pairing? I like them together but man are they rushing it.

Me too. That would be fantastic!

• Members

Well to be honest I would love to have the two original Paul and Dusty return. They would make the characters more tolerable. I am talking about Andrew kavovit and Brian Bloom of course.

Here is Andrew Kavovit....ex-Paul

Andy1.jpg

And Brian Bloom as Dusty:

99f.jpg

Andrew is 35 and Brian is 36.

• Members

Good show.

I absolutely love Emily's storyline. Glad she explained why she's hooking, it's not about the money... it's the release. The outfit, the tights, the shoes and the WEAVE were hilarious. :lol: I would've seriously soiled myself had Elwood been her client. :lol:

Looooooooooooove how Jade makes Maddie and Gwen more tolerable. I enjoyed every second of Jade b!tching them.

I'm ashamed to admit.... Brad didn't annoy me. As long as he's not being goofy (and I use the term as loosely as possible), cutesy, charming or actin like a neanderthal he's OK. I'll go hide in the corner now...

Archived