Notes From The Underbelly: Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched it and liked it too.......

The NBC station here was having technical problems, so I decided to watch NFTU and ended up being pleasantly surprised......

If this show does last it makes me wonder what would happen once the ladies had their babies and the kids were a few years old.......

• Members

I watched it and was pleasantly surprised. Honestly, I kind of expected it to suck ala Emily's Reasons Why Not, but it didn't. The pregnant brunette was annoying, but there were enough funny things to off-set that.

It is very obvious that people from Sex and the City are involved in this. The characters are likeable, interesting, and the girls are pretty much Carrie, Samantha, and Charlotte clones. Still loved it, though. Especially when they pressed the 'boo' button on the hockey game when they didn't like something. LOL

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Yay, it's back! I love this comedy, and Monday's episode was great. I wonder if this episode was taped during the Season one, or for the new season? I know they were suppose to air like 13 episodes last year and only aired 7 or 8.

Archived