Y&R: OOOOHHHH HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL NOOOOO

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, ewww

I'm counting on wishful thinking - since Lauren and Phyllis carried to full term, I want to assume Victoria will lose her kid. I'm thinking LML must know there's no way all these kids can suddenly be born into happy/joyous storylines. We've been hearing of a possible rift between Brad and Victoria, I'd like to think the Sharon mess coupled with Victoria's miscarriage will end this toxic pair.

• Members

I'd love to see Victoria learn about Sharon/Brad NY romp, and leave Brad's pathetic ass. She can then raise the baby on her own and get her spunk back. Oooohhh although I hate the kid, it would be so sweet to see JT/Vicky hook up, and then JT helps Victoria raise Brad's child. I just want to see Brad TUMBLE AND FALL.

• Members

Very true. I want Victoria to have a baby!! I have for years, but not the spawn of Bradley!! I'm sorry but Colleen is enough...LOL! I think however a miscarriage is in the future, driving a nail in this trainwreck of a marriage.

• Members

I've always pictured Victoria being a single mom, but I don't want the baby to be Brad's. Someone pointed out that Lauren and Phyllis' births went unscathed, so maybe there will be something happening with Victoria's pregnancy. I can see Brad and/or Sharon being the cause and the miscarriage will finally be what pulls Brad and Vicky apart for good.

• Members

Hah, I smelled this rotten egg miles away!

Now let me predict: Brad & Sharon will get up, close and personal very soon but the scumbag feels obliged to stay with mommy expecting who eventually miscarries...

Mark my words: We'll see us in November when Vickie suffers her SECOND miscarriage - with the difference that UnVictoria won't be able to show the depth Heather Tom showed.

• Members

OMG, this is so awful. What a nightmare!!!!!! I hate Brad so much. Victoria deserves so much better. I do not want to see Brad and Victoria tied together forever. I hope JT is the one to help V through her pregnancy when she finds out what a loser Brad really is.

Archived