SOD: Two Different Covers

• Members

I know that in the past SOD does different versions, but I thought they stopped and plus I heard no mention of GL *FINALLY* getting some type of cover...The left is the one I got in the mail and the right is the store bought! Just started getting it this week. Thoughts???

100_1677.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was another two cover one with the issue dated February 6th, 2007: the one on the website was GH and the one I got (I'm a subsriber) was OLTL.

This is the breakdown so far this year:

AMC: 1 cover. 1 inset = 2

ATWT: 1 cover (shared) = 1

B&B: insets = 1

DAYS: 4 covers (one shared); insets: 1 = 5

GH: 5 covers . 1 inset = 4

GL: 1

OLTL: 1 cover inset = 1 = 2

PSNS: 1 inset = 1

Y&R: 3 covers (one shared) = 3 insets = 1

Basically it is GH, DAYS, Y&R, random soap, then the routine stars over.

You can get the rest of the list at my msn group. http://groups.msn.com/UltimateSoapFan

• Members

They've been doing this for a year now, on occasion, but for subscribers issues only. A year ago, they sent a survey to some of their subscribers through email and it had a lot of questions about the cover, so I think this is in response to that.

• Members

I hate when they doing that. As a subscriber and GH fan i want the GH covers, but instead of GH you get a cover of a not so popular soap. But in the supermarkets you get the mags with the more popular soaps like GH, Days and Y&R. this is not fair.

• Members

The thing is I'm from Europe, so I don't have the chance to go to the supermarket and just buy it, i have to subscribe it. I always looking forward to get the issues with GH on the cover but when they arrive they have other covers (not always but very often).That is what bothers me. Especially with this Scotty cover, i could care less if it was Jason or Sonny/Carly. If they would put GL on the cover from begin with, it would be fine by me. I also love GL, don't get me wrong.

• Members

You know what I miss? The old cover photo shoots that they used to do. The last one I saw with GL was the whole Richard dies cover (which was an awesome cover). Now it's just a picture of an actor (or two) with a generic picture. Sigh.

Archived