AMC: Tuesday

• Members

^^Tad and Aiden are both PI's and co-own a Detective Agency.

I think this is more of a revenge thing too. All the PV guys out in Las Vegas had a close one die from the hands of the Satin Slayer. It's more of a writers giving the fans what they want - to see the close family members of the deceased get revenge on this guy.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost forgot about the moment that made me almost spit out my soda. When Alex Senior talked about Ryan he said "Ryan Lavery -- a mirage shimmering out of the desert sun". LMAO. MMT your desperation is showing.

As for Ryan yelling at Kendall it's nothing special because he yells at everyone with the possible exception of Annie but that is only because she does everything he asks including going to bed when he says so but just wait until she disobeys him.

• Members

I didn't catch the entire thing but Erica caught Barbara kissing Jack and they got into a fight and then she went to Jeff and told him she was very concerned about Josh and she felt all alone and she couldn't find where Josh had gone and he slept with her which is so creepy because we now know that Jeff knew the entire time where Josh was and knew Erica was worried out of her mind and her worry was one of the reasons she slept with Jeff.

• Members

:lol: BINGO! Plus, her tendency to write interviews instead of dialog, always having someone say something like "just answer the question!" because not only does she write question and answer scripts passing as dialog, she writes random filler that doesn't need to be said, ending the scene on the same question on which it began.

A: Is your name B?

B: The sun is shining today. That means the circle of life is still continuing.

A: What are you talking about?

B: It's amazing how many pennies it takes to make five dollars.

A: I don't care. What is your name?

B: Not caring is a sign of apathy. So much can go wrong in life if one's apathetic.

A: Just answer the question! Is your name B?

-Fade out.

You mean Erica's son Josh's sister, Kendall, right? :unsure::P

Archived