AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh - I also thought the ending was sorta funny with the prostitute/Tad/Aiden. Tad "Normally I would make a joke out of this, but I have to be serious right now."

Prostitute: "Ohhh, you want a 2 for 1 deal?" - I'm thinking Aiden was a little excited by that offer ;)

• Members

I never got to see Budapest! But I saw one clip of it the other day when Edmund had Erica tied up! And the poor woman got knocked out and put in a tomb! OMFG!! I never saw Erica like that b4. That was intense.

Krystal and Babe...their love for each other is just about the same as the Kane women. I am not including Josh b/c he is a "figsperm" of our imagination.

But, if he really cared about Kendall, which I thought he did, wouldn't he, Jeff, and Jack show compassion about Kendall and her whereabouts since she has not been answering her phone, instead of making empty threats and telling her to shut up?

It would serve all three of them right if/when Erica blows their cover

• Members

I know - wouldn't that be hot! :)

She may be on tomorrow, but I doubt it. She was in the last scene of the episode, but I could see Tad/Aiden starting out somewhere new tomorrow.

All the PV guys (Zach, Tad, Aiden, Jamie, JR, Ryan) are in Las Vegas where Alex has Kendall held hostage. Las Vegas was where Alex was buried. Anyway, they traced Alex's cell phone and it ended up being at a run down house/lot where this prostitute was...but she found the cell phone on the road a few days ago when Alex threw it out of his car. That's about it.

• Members

I haven't liked Erica for a long time but I was 100% on her side today. Watching all three men order her around was stupid. She has a right to be concerned for her daughter. The only thing I did not like is her telling Jack he lied and reminding him of the vows they made when SHE SLEPT WITH JEFF MARTIN!

I noticed Rebecca Taylor was writing but even if I hadn't having Erica say stupid things like "your sister, Kendall" to Josh would have tipped me off.

I didn't enjoy today's show as much as I did the last two. I loved Kendall and Alex Senior. I was afraid Kendall was going to be very loud and yell all her lines (like so many of AMC's actors do such as JY, CE and CM) but she didn't and I thought AM was great. She had the right amount of fear and anger and I thought it was such a good day for Kendall and she showed so much strength by not completely backing down and dissolving into a weepy mess. With so many soap scenes focused on men saving woman and I know eventually Zach will save Kendall but it was nice to see a woman (Kendall) save a man (Zach) for a change. They really are partners in every sense of the word. I still really like RG and the way he plays Alex Senior and even though his motivation is still completely flawed he brings enough to the scenes that I find them great to watch. I really liked Kendall's goodbye to Zach. Very short and very sweet but they need to stop with always, only you. It worked really well for the first scene they had with that phrase because I believe that is something that could be engraved into a wedding ring rather than something said out loud and I liked it in Zach's letter to Kendall but I think at this point it is overkill.

JR concern for Kendall is way too little way too late as is Josh's so called concern for his sister.

• Members

Well Ryan is there because the killer was leaving him messages and pretty much lured him out there. Also, he was the last one to be with Alexander Cambias when he died, and he knew the nurse that helped him fake his death, and so everyone wanted him to go.

That nurse is gonna get f'ed up by Zach too if she doesn't start fessing up! haha

• Members

As a relatively new viewer? I honestly don't know WHO the cops are, what with all the macho man act! lol. I figure tad must be, Aidan may be a detective or something -- or wait, he's a bar owner, right? So that's not right. I'd say Tad and Jamie are the cops. Nah, just Tad. (Though they ALL try to play that stupid macho man crap). Am I right?

Archived