AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Great Ryan

He just keeps showing each and every single day how great he is and why everyone should trust him and bow down to his holiness but really he is that great ladies and gentlemen. Yep Ryan is the kind of guy who can turn a five a$$ed monkey into just having a monoa$$ and look like someone who is normal since we all know that Ryan strives to be normal in his everyday life. Now let's see what else the greatness of Lavery can do. How about sew back on John Bobbett's whack whack? Yep that is possible under the leadership and guise of the great Ryan and then he can also add on some Super Sperm to make him father more children and have people's mouthes drop down faster than Scott Peterson jumped a prisoner's remains to escape the evil dungeon that is San Quentin. What miracles the great Ryan can produce but now the greatest one of all would be for him to take a flying leap off the Golden Gate Bridge and then we all take pictures and make a collage as we celebrate his life at his funeral by taking a drink and toasting to how much more grand life is without his holiness butting in to each and everybody's business and can no longer be like Santa Claus and chant "Ho Ho Ho" to reflect on what kind of person he is

• Members

Eh, it's nothing surprisng. The reason I lost D&E was because David was keeping a "secret" from her. It's who Erica is. You either love it or hate it about her, and I love it. She's completely out of line, and there is no reason that she should know everything...but she thinks she should, even though she knows it wrong. :lol: It's only one of her many character "flaws" that I adore. :wub:

We can only hope, we can only hope. ;)

• Members

The real Erica Kane stood up today! I loved her going off on Jeff, Jack and especially Josh. She was so justified in doing what she did. And Babe starting to figure things out, FINALLY! Josh is such an arrogant jerk. Just when I think I can't hate him anymore... I loathe him and want him gone pronto. Alexander, release Kendall and go kill Josh, just for the hell of it :lol:.

I was skeptical of the whole reveal when I heard about it weeks ago but damn I am loving Alexander Cambias! He is so insane and Ronald Guttman has it down! I love the dialouge they gave him and how he was talking about Michael, his grand daughter. I was shocked when Kendall was naming off all his victims and skipped over Babe he didn't catch on.

Man this rocks! Ryan and the travelling stooges were annoying today. Yeah, its all Zach's fault. Morons.

Zach is so easy to blame :rolleyes: I loved the bit when Tad and Aidan found the hooker but Tad kept up this shows tradition of man handling women. Is this a McTavish thing? Since she seems to love victimizing women, why not grab them by the arm too. Every women has been grabbed like that on this show.

• Members

I knew Erica was still in there somewhere. Glad she came out to play at least for today. She's amazing when she's not Martinized, Montgomery Man Handled, and Fetus Fluffing. I missed her So much.

As for killing Josh, nope. ACS doesn't get that honor, I do. Bwhahaha. I told you all the fetus was nuts.LMAO You should start listening to me more oftne. ;)

• Members

Anthony Morina is Julie Carruthers' friend from Port Charles. He used to direct over there, so of course she would bring him in, just like she brings in Shelly Curtis every now and then who used to direct GH when JHC was supervising producer under Wendy Riche.

Anyway, Rebecca Taylor, the other thorn in my side, wrote today's script -- which was all over the place, with people saying the most idiotic sh!t.

Also, can AMC get their heads out of their asses? Why bother with making mention of security and cops if Ryan, Tad and Aidan save the day every single time? Why bother with law enforcement and security teams when Ryan and Tad can just overpower them at any given second?

Jeff needs to go. This character hasn't been on this show in decades, and for him to just come in here and start acting sanctimonious -- wait. He's a Martin, so it's his birth right. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Megan's Gone Haywire.

This storyline is NOT making sense.

How is Babe suspicious because of rented equipment? :rolleyes: Like every single piece of equipment is hospital owned? I don't care if JR's on the board. It makes no sense that she'd find rental equipment soooooo suspicious. It's not like hospitals don't bring in equipment they don't have or rent additional pieces of equipment. That whole plot contrivance was truly a stretch.

And I can't wait until Babe picks Josh, and then stays true to form and ruins his life followed by the obligatory affair with another man -- so that way Josh can stop with the redundant act of threatening to disown his family members if they don't read from the Babe is Love script.

• Members

I'm so glad erica finally told off josh. I'm so glad she tells tad/jr next week about babe being alive. So what if he disowns erica, shes better off anyway. I want josh and babe gone for good. I always thought there was a little hope for josh but after todays show its clear, there is no hope. His continual chosing babe over kendall is so pathetic, he doesn't give a damn about her, he just cares about the tramp. I really hope he does disowns erica, please do it, so I won't have to see you in any more scenes with her.

• Members

Josh doesn't get to do any disowning, Erica does. She owes him nothing. If she wants to cut her loses and tell him to go jump off a bridge, more power to her. Josh is just an angry stalker, who has no redeeming qualities. He has no grayscales. The only emotion I ever saw was about Greg, but it was nevr more then anger. He either needs to shut the hell up or go off to cry in another town. He's useless and he always has been.

• Members

I just loved how Erica...the REAL Erica stood up today.

Kendall...my poor Kendall. The girl knows how to handle herself in the situation. Alicia and Ron played off the scenes well today...excellent work between the two.

I hate how the "P.I.'s" are blaming Zach...why don't u stop pointing fingers and try to find Alex and Kendall??? That's a nice way for them to pass the time. *rolls eyes*

But I cannot wait til Erica opens her mouth about Babe being alive. Be ashamed, Erica...Babe will wind up right behind you when she finds out, too. LOL That will be a coup

Archived