AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those smalls arms are pretty mighty.

They can pull off triple slaps LOL.

One problem I have with the progression of the Satin Slayer story is Di's disappearance. She was so upset over Dixie's death you'd think she'd want to be in on catching the killer. She would be a great addition to the Traveling Stooges. I miss my Di :( This would have been a good opportunity for her to be further involved in this story. She could be the one to find Kendall and end up getting kidnapped herself. Love to see Di and Kendall form a bond, similar to how Julia and Di formed a bond being held by Garrent.

I just am desperate for Di.

Next week I think will be Kelli's 2 year anniversary with the show :)

• Members

i wonder why that is, tho. They have so much story potential for Di to be included in the story. At times, I think they don't want to have anything written to avenge for Dixie, but they HAVE to....they prolly don't WANT to, which is why it is so slim and we only see Tad wanting to avenge Dixie's death.

• Members

He spoke of her today, but it was just in passing with that hooker and he called her his ex wife.

I hate how they have just washed Dixie's death under the rug, but Kendall I guess spoke about her today too. My Kendall... last summer you were saying she shudda stayed dead... :lol:

Oh Loved that Slap :lol:

• Members

Really good show today.

The highlight was Erica. I love it when she's pissed. Susan Lucci was on a roll today!

Also, I loved the Kendall/Alex stuff. Alex is making things so interesting. The man is absolutely insane, but it's like what he's doing is "nothing big" and "making sense" to him. Really creepy/entertaining! :lol:

• Members

See, I now tolerate babe, I cannot tolerate Josh, Jeff, and Jack now. I cannot wait for Babe to tell Josh off. They all have the nerve to worry about Babe's safety, but Kendall is Josh's brother (much to my dismay), and she is also Jack's stepdaughter. Maybe it is just me not understanding how they can worry about Babe when she is not in relation to them. I didn't see much concern for my Kendall. I hope Babe and Erica tell them where to shove it

• Members

Jaff, Jesh and Jock? Jeck, Jesh and Joff?

I wonder how many typos were in that breakdown and script!

Anyway, since I seem to be invisible tonight... I agree that even though I'm not the biggest Egoica fan, I was totally on her side with this whole thing. These three asswipes being ridiculously condescending to her. Where the hell did Jeff get off telling her to just shut up and listen? Who the FCUK does he think he is? I'm ready for him to take his sperm byproduct and get the hell out of Pine Valley.

Archived