PSNS: Rumor from SoapCentral.

• Members

Over on soapcentral... there is a poster who has some information on an upcoming storyline that apparently Passions is doing.

Charity will return to town when her imposter is killed in an accident and her obiturary is in the newspaper. Learning that the real Charity is on her way back to Harmony, Tabitha and Endora concuct a curse to keep her away. Only the curse backfires- transforming many of Harmony's citizens into flesh-eating zombies. Characters will be forced to ally themselves together against impossible odds if they are to survive the undead menace. How safe will they be though- with the terrifying Night Stalker lurking in their presence while trying to survive against the undead masses?

The poster said basically this is Passions way of doing another mass destruction and hysteria storyline in order to bring characters together and cause dramatic situations... and just like Tabitha was the cause of the Tsunami storyline- Tabitha is the cause of the Zombie Outbreak storyline on Passions as well. I guess this is all to help usure in the final storyline arc for Passions and kill off some unimportant characters in the process.

I guess there are production photographs of:

-Jared and Theresa trying to save Ethan, who is hanging off a ledge and there are zombies beneath him.

-Chris and Luis are fighting each other, and Chris has bite marks on his arm.

-Fancy and Sheridan trapped in a car mobbed by zombies.

-Kay, Endora, and Tabitha surrounded by zombies and Tabitha is grinning evilly.

-Poloma, Jessica, Noah, Miguel, and Fox running as zombies chase them.

I don't know how to respond to all of this... think it will actually happen? I want to hear everyone's opinion... it sounds dark... and I don't know.. a bit unrealistic for daytime!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe anything any poster, especially one from a site I have stopped going too and did months ago, when they say they have "information" on an upcoming storyline. No, NEVER going down that road again. No offense to the poster though.

But, I could possibly see JER going there, possibly for some one last huge catastrohpe before the show ends and this is on the supernatural side, and like I said JER could want some last supernatural big bang on the show before it ends.....

• Members

Don't get my hopes up!

This is JUST the kind of umbrella story that "this" show needs.

The whole thing sounds PHENOMENAL.

Do it, JER! DO it!!

This is totally the best alternate for my desired storyline of having Harmony's beloved residents overcome terrorism from Raven Osama-bama (or whatever her name was)

• Members

How exciting!

JER has done The Excorcist, Titantic, Psycho, The Da Vinci Code, Chicago, The Birds, and Terror Firmer (Currently airing now) So why not pay homage to another classic.

After all we did hear that JER is bringing all kinds of crazy and will be pushing the envelope over the next 6 months.

• Members

I, too, would actually love this, but I see this more as a May-the end storyline, and if there are production photos that means it would air in late March, and I don't see JER whipping together this storyline THAT fast. I would tune in to see all of these worthless characters added to the canvas the last three years get wiped out.

Oh, so, in closing, I don't believe it.

Archived