PSNS: Rumor from SoapCentral.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm pretty sure the rumours of her being spotted on the set were in mid-late September. All I know is, for years it seems as though Passions has been taping weeks ahead of other soaps.

EDIT: Last year, Kelli McCarty taped her last episode on June 2, which aired around July 16. That's about 6 weeks or so.

Josh Ryan Evans taped his last episode the last week of June 2002, which aired the first week of August 2002. So it looks more like 5-6 weeks, but they could be taping more than one ep a day, especially if they're doing stuff involving a lot of the cast spread out over many episodes.

• Members

Liza's Huber case may have been a special case since she was pregnant. Many shows film scripts out of sequence for actresses - Krista Allen and Kristen Alfonso to name a few.

If PSNS shoots two months in advance, we would have known Vincent was Chad's lover by mid-January.

• Members

Yeah Passions does tape the farthest ahead.

I think the fact that 3 zombie movies are coming out may give more credence to this. I won't beleive it until someone posts something concrete or we are linked to the stills. If JER wants to go out with a bang, this would be a great way to do it.

I think I read Liza returns to tape in May so we should see her late June/early July I think.

• Members

I agree, Rion. I thought this was mostly common knowledge.

I always thought, after first hearing about the six week delay, years ago, that it was because of all the special effects and the extra production time -- or something to that effect. But yeah, I've heard six to eight weeks for years, which is funny because when Steve posted that TIME Magazine article on soaps, it suggested soaps try to have a quick turnaround so as to compete with other soaps' latest SHOCKERS!! "Pash" doesn't have that advantage.

• Members

PSNS was taping 7-8 weeks in advance back in the fall.

The Scissor Sisters taped their two episodes on December 5th and 6th and they aired February 8th and 9th (8 weeks)

Huber left for Maternity leave on December 18, and is scheduled to return in April, so if PSNS is still taping 7-8 weeks in advance she should be back in early to mid June.

Archived